• Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
There is not Autobid available but there is a description for it. I wanna know what it is. ~pulls out monies~

Shy Bear

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Azlein
There is not Autobid available but there is a description for it. I wanna know what it is. ~pulls out monies~
Still deciding razz Do you want me to quote you whenever I find an AB price?

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bearisalx
Azlein
Yus please. In the mean time, would you look at my girls, if you are interested in any of them I would like to place a bid. I hate to 'force' someone to draw. xd
Click on the picture in my signature. <3

Shy Bear

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Azlein
Bearisalx
Azlein
Yus please. In the mean time, would you look at my girls, if you are interested in any of them I would like to place a bid. I hate to 'force' someone to draw. xd
Ohh thank you o: I've never got to choose lolol
I like Lizette and Vixey, so I'll have to make a choice inbetween the two or both if you ab'd

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bearisalx
Azlein
Bearisalx
Azlein
I like Lizette and Vixey, so I'll have to make a choice inbetween the two or both if you ab'd
I can't offer an AB price till I find out if someone will take something atm. Since I am waiting for an item to sell. A REALLY big item to sell.

Shy Bear

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Azlein
Bearisalx
Azlein
Bearisalx
Azlein
I can't offer an AB price till I find out if someone will take something atm. Since I am waiting for an item to sell. A REALLY big item to sell.
Which item?
I just blew all of my money 30 minutes ago fml

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bearisalx
Azlein
Bearisalx
Azlein
Bearisalx
Azlein
Which item?
The Crown Amadae bundle.

Shy Bear

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Azlein
Bearisalx
Azlein
Bearisalx
Azlein
Which item?
The Crown Amadae bundle.
w0w @.@ expensive

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bearisalx
Azlein
Bearisalx
Azlein
Bearisalx
Azlein
Which item?
The Crown Amadae bundle.
w0w @.@ expensive
Yeah. I need the funds though. x-x

Shy Bear

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Azlein
Bearisalx
Azlein
Bearisalx
Azlein
Which item?
The Crown Amadae bundle.
w0w @.@ expensive
I want all the recolors for that item but I can't afford them all because I just bought Sealy March to complete my balloon march collection

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bearisalx
Azlein
Bearisalx
Azlein
Bearisalx
Azlein
Which item?
The Crown Amadae bundle.
w0w @.@ expensive
I want all the recolors for that item but I can't afford them all because I just bought Sealy March to complete my balloon march collection
Lucky you! biggrin

Shy Bear

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Azlein
Bearisalx
Azlein
Bearisalx
Azlein
The Crown Amadae bundle.
w0w @.@ expensive
Lucky you! biggrin
Thanks, i was stalling buying it because they keep releasing items I want. burning_eyes

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bearisalx
Azlein
Bearisalx
Azlein
Bearisalx
Azlein
The Crown Amadae bundle.
w0w @.@ expensive
Lucky you! biggrin
Thanks, i was stalling buying it because they keep releasing items I want. burning_eyes
I feel ya, I kind of gave up active questing things. I look for art basically now. biggrin

Shy Bear

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Azlein
i would start buying art but i can't even make up an oc .w.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff