Total Votes:[ 23 ]
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

User Image

OH MY DUCATS!
- A Chibi Auction -

Start Date: March 25 [... now]
End Date: April 6 [8:00 pm GMT+8]

(moving this to R&C Auctions Thread)

Hallo~ Risuko here, and this is my first ever solo art auction!

... pretty crappy, eh? xD

For now, I'll be offering my special MM Chibis. MM stands for 'Mini Merchant' (you'll figure out why xD), and these are quick soft-colored chibis. I'll be selling these individually in the future, so for now, the winner of this auction shall get a set of NINE fullbody MM chibis. If the bid goes higher, then sixteen, or more xD

Anyways, I made this auction to help see approximately how much my chibis are worth since I'm revamping my art shop. I'm gonna also gonna be hosting a joint auction with my sis, NezumiChiz, offering full CG artworks, so this auction's gonna help me test out posting styles and stuff... and... just to see how this all works out~ x3
plus I need gold

Special thanks to William Shakespeare (1564-1616), for writing his various astounding plays including The Merchant of Venice, creating my auction theme. I'd also like to thank my Literature, who jsut retired this year, for making the souvenir shop project possible, in which I was able to come up with the idea and motivation to produce this MM chibi art auction.

WHO'S READ MERCHANT OF VENICE??? Cos I think I got obsessed, lol. The heck.

RULES

& Follow the ToS.
& Use tektek's pricing guide when bidding with items.
& Don't bid what you don't have.
& Don't steal my art ;;
& Read the entire front page.
& No retracting bids.
& Post bids only on the thread (no unnecessary pm-ing :0)
& ... don't be rude, k?
Starting Bid: 900g
Minimum Increment: 1k

What thou shall't get 8'D

< 200k - 9 Fullbody MM Chibis
> 200k - 16 Fullbody MM Chibis

AB: Horns of the Demon
LOL IMPOSSIBLE xD;; *dies* B-but I wan't to try anyways~ ABing will get... um, what's the next square?... 25 Fullbody MM Chibis (and probably a bit more detailed than the samples). Ouch x__x

Will draweth
& Anything that doesn't go under 'won't draw'

(So that includes any kinds of avis, OCs, fanart, fancharacters, anthro, mecha, old people, etc stuff I don't like drawing often. The catch is that they're chibified. Ghedder ghedder? xD)

Won't draweth
& Cluttered Avis
& Pr0n
& Anything without picture reference

Extra
& The quality of the chibis will be better as the bid increases.
& Take note that these chibis are in a set. You may choose the chibis to be made individually, in couples/groups. You can also choose for it to be sig size image/s (ex. all chibis, lengthwise xD), or all in one picture, like this.
& I'd also prefer if you'd specify the emotion of each chibi... or else I'll just have to make it up.
add moar later

BID HISTORY

Current HB:
Nerpin
Hey [Risuko] :>

I'm going to be auto-ing this event, for both me and Taiki, if you're okay with that biggrin .

Since you're offering 25 chibies, I'd like him to be able to choose 13 of his own, and myself to choose 12.

I have a Spare Horns of the Demon I'd love to use on your chibis (they're so cute D:!)

S'all good? :>

krunkkid
I bid 1x Celebrity Date (10000) + 16000 pure

its swan
25k <33

pluiechan
RISUU~~~

I bid 5k

EDIT:

Plus 1x Feb. 2007 - 9.4k

TOTAL - 14.4k <333

C:

AND OMG ROMEO AND JULIET @ POST 4.

Benvolio *A* <3333

Sennigar
9k. ninja heart
SAMPLES

Freebies-

User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image

MoV Set (better quality)-

User Image

(sorry, I don't have enough samples... orz)

* I can finish about 5 of these in one day, maybe all 9 if I'm fast enough. If you do happen to AB, it'll take a bit longer xD
User Image

FREEBIES

& First post on page 50 gets an quick MM chibi!

& Bump Contests!
- Bump 150 times to get a quick MM chibi! Number your posts or else they won't count ^^

- First person to recite Shylock's soliloquy from Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice: Act 3, scene i, 43-61; each line on separate posts, will get a pencil sketch, non-chibi headshot (samples: [x][x]). The speech is about, 19 lines, I think. If you haven't read Merchant of Venice... go find it somewhere! *coughSPARKNOTEScough*

I'll add moar MoV bump contests later...
LINKS

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24958051][IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c110/rvp2000/omdbutton.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Affilate? 8D
BID NAO heart
O:! I love them! >w< Good Luck. I don't have much I can bid right now. n_n; Sowwie.
S'okie ^^; Thanks for dropping by! <3

Lol...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas