Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Gaian

picoura
♥ IK. and his video really had those webpage stuff or text to donate stuff.

Sugary Gaian

Lizardlea13

I know more people who hate phones than I do people who like them so it isn't weird to me. Very irritating, but not weird. I may not enjoy talking on the phone (besides the fact that I worked as a telephone operator and fully understand the concept of "the voices in my head are idiots", I have crappy hearing and a lot of people refuse to speak up. stare ), but it is infinitely easier and quicker than texting back and forth.

I have around 10k essence right now. I don't play as often as I used to so I generally keep enough to convert each day and every once in a while buy a pack~
♥ As i said to each his own. Besides, people's circumstances arent the same so. Exactly why I prefer calling especially for important stuff.

whoah~ that's so many! *D* oh gosh, a pack. I remember buying and really went with dragons. >D

Hime-Jenisan's Waifu

Savage Daredevil

Pixitella
picoura
♥ IK. and his video really had those webpage stuff or text to donate stuff.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why are British men so lovely? [/sighs]

Sugary Gaian

picoura

Why are British men so lovely? [/sighs]
♥ IDK but they make good villains too. >D

Hime-Jenisan's Waifu

Savage Daredevil

Pixitella
♥ IDK but they make good villains too. >D
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WON. DER. FUL. Villains indeed. emotion_drool

Sugary Gaian

picoura
♥ did you see that vid? c: of tom? and other actors about why they are the best villains?

Hime-Jenisan's Waifu

Savage Daredevil

Pixitella
picoura
♥ did you see that vid? c: of tom? and other actors about why they are the best villains?

No, I haven't. o u o

Sugary Gaian

picoura
Pixitella
picoura

No, I haven't. o u o
♥ it was mainly for a car advertisement but yeah. XD look it up on youtube. c:

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Pixitella
♥ As i said to each his own. Besides, people's circumstances arent the same so. Exactly why I prefer calling especially for important stuff.

whoah~ that's so many! *D* oh gosh, a pack. I remember buying and really went with dragons. >D

True, but I prefer email over texting. People are more likely to be literate! ...And I rarely have my phone on me to check. xd

Haha, I had nearly 200k in essence once, so 10k is nothing to me. xd I'm only missing like 5-6 cards. I'm pretty sure I have all of the dragons~ >8D

Sugary Gaian

Lizardlea13

True, but I prefer email over texting. People are more likely to be literate! ...And I rarely have my phone on me to check. xd

Haha, I had nearly 200k in essence once, so 10k is nothing to me. xd I'm only missing like 5-6 cards. I'm pretty sure I have all of the dragons~ >8D

♥ but emails take so long~ gonk When you need an immediate reply that is. But yeah its cool when you arent wanting an immediate reply. 3nodding

I dont know the most I had but I remember always getting those cards. emotion_dowant because I wanted dragons. emotion_dowant

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Pixitella
♥ but emails take so long~ gonk When you need an immediate reply that is. But yeah its cool when you arent wanting an immediate reply. 3nodding

I dont know the most I had but I remember always getting those cards. emotion_dowant because I wanted dragons. emotion_dowant

They've never taken that long for me. Unless the person is writing a super long response in which case texting is out of the question to begin with. xd

I played that game hardcore, I bought a lot of the GC packs and got some beast cards. > cool I helped fill out the wiki page for HoC because I had so many cards that others didn't. xd

Sugary Gaian

Lizardlea13

They've never taken that long for me. Unless the person is writing a super long response in which case texting is out of the question to begin with. xd

I played that game hardcore, I bought a lot of the GC packs and got some beast cards. > cool I helped fill out the wiki page for HoC because I had so many cards that others didn't. xd

♥ I guess that depends on what you are corresponding about. XD

I didnt spend any gc. surprised Whoah~! there's a wiki? O_O

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Pixitella
♥ I guess that depends on what you are corresponding about. XD

I didnt spend any gc. surprised Whoah~! there's a wiki? O_O

True. It also depends on the person. Some people don't care about responding quickly. D:

Yep! Right here~

Sugary Gaian

Lizardlea13

True. It also depends on the person. Some people don't care about responding quickly. D:

Yep! Right here~
♥ IKR? gonk Its more like gaia really. XD Some actually take so long to reply that sometimes I forgot what we were even talking about. XD

ohhhhhhhhhhhh~ thank you for the link!

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Pixitella
♥ IKR? gonk Its more like gaia really. XD Some actually take so long to reply that sometimes I forgot what we were even talking about. XD

ohhhhhhhhhhhh~ thank you for the link!

That's why I always make sure I leave what the person's response was in what I'm quoting. A lot of people will delete it so it's only the
Quote:
part and that drives me nuts! D: Unless someone is going to reiterate what I said in their response, they should leave mine so I know what was last said! D:

You are most welcome! Now you gotta go and PLAY MORE HoC! >8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces