Mega Lover

Mega Lover

Mega Lover

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
Woah I am speechless at how awesome this art is. I will autobuy.

For the art, I'd like a couple of my husband and myself wearing our wedding outfits. (click the pony in my sig to go to my art request thread, which has the samples/references). For the pose, it can be anything romantic and have sunflowers in the background. We had a sunflower-covered archway that we got married in front of and they were our only flowers for the bouquets/tables/etc. biggrin

For the chibi, I'd like it to be of us in casual clothes (jeans/ nerdy t-shirts) in a romantic pose.

I been framing the awesome art I get and putting it into Shutterfly photobooks so let me know if that would be a problem.

Thanks,

SiSi

Blessed Friend

Grats on AB!

Mega Lover

Sirenz
Woah I am speechless at how awesome this art is. I will autobuy.

For the art, I'd like a couple of my husband and myself wearing our wedding outfits. (click the pony in my sig to go to my art request thread, which has the samples/references). For the pose, it can be anything romantic and have sunflowers in the background. We had a sunflower-covered archway that we got married in front of and they were our only flowers for the bouquets/tables/etc. biggrin

For the chibi, I'd like it to be of us in casual clothes (jeans/ nerdy t-shirts) in a romantic pose.

I been framing the awesome art I get and putting it into Shutterfly photobooks so let me know if that would be a problem.

Thanks,

SiSi

Wow thank you so much!
Im excited to work on your pieces. Ive never done wedding stuff before :3
I will check it out tomorrow because its so late. But i really appreciate it.

I dont see why it would be a problem to print it. Im flattered that you would.

divine illuminance

Thank you!
Sirenz

hi hi!

Kitten would like me to tell you that she currently does not have internt :C but she IS still working on your pieces. if you need anything or want to ask her anything, just quote me. im her sister and can ask her directly

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
Lethal Sarcasm
Sirenz

hi hi!

Kitten would like me to tell you that she currently does not have internt :C but she IS still working on your pieces. if you need anything or want to ask her anything, just quote me. im her sister and can ask her directly
ok thank you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces