Welcome to Gaia! ::

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Empress Boa
Kiro_Shinigami
More saki arts <3 @w@ kiki will climb in to stay!
there u are! i was wondering when you'd post blaugh heart
>w< better late than never eeh? Morning ^__^

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Kiro_Shinigami
hahaha ofc i knew you would find it though there wasnt any doubt rofl gmorning too! im goin back to sleep soon though lol slept like 4 hrs lol

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Empress Boa
Kiro_Shinigami
hahaha ofc i knew you would find it though there wasnt any doubt rofl gmorning too! im goin back to sleep soon though lol slept like 4 hrs lol
>w< I cant wait to bid XD i just know ill be outbid by some billionair XD

OMG go back to sleep nao!

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
Kiro_Shinigami

aww lol! well you have alot of time to gather your funds lol! im pretty sure u a gaia billionaire emotion_0A0 !

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Empress Boa
Kiro_Shinigami

aww lol! well you have alot of time to gather your funds lol! im pretty sure u a gaia billionaire emotion_0A0 !
In value? yes XD In liquids? only half a bill XD I been spending =3=

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
Kiro_Shinigami
aww well either way ur much worth than i am. XD i only have like 5 rows of items in equip inventory lol! and most of em are cheap hahaha. soo umm x_x def not worth alot. and i use gold for arts most of it are gone emo heart

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Empress Boa
Kiro_Shinigami
aww well either way ur much worth than i am. XD i only have like 5 rows of items in equip inventory lol! and most of em are cheap hahaha. soo umm x_x def not worth alot. and i use gold for arts most of it are gone emo heart

Everything is worth to much XD So ofcourse all art will inflate XD Speaking of art I better complete the arts I am due to complete XD

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
Kiro_Shinigami
Everything is worth to much XD So ofcourse all art will inflate XD Speaking of art I better complete the arts I am due to complete XD
agreed! though its nice that most artists pending from before the inflation didnt demand any increase gold <333 oh man u better before gaia decides to take it to the trillions burning_eyes rofl

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Empress Boa
Kiro_Shinigami
agreed! though its nice that most artists pending from before the inflation didnt demand any increase gold <333 oh man u better before gaia decides to take it to the trillions burning_eyes rofl
XD OMG please NO i cannot get my head around owning billions let alone trillions XD

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
Kiro_Shinigami
XD OMG please NO i cannot get my head around owning billions let alone trillions XD
hahahha inorite, i cant either i can barely reach billions anyways :c

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Empress Boa
Kiro_Shinigami
hahahha inorite, i cant either i can barely reach billions anyways :c
XD gaia be loco!

Evrina's Husbando

Blessed Noob

tirbutt
blubber tubber
tirbutt
think the rule should be 1g increment bids only... we'll be here for a few years emotion_awesome
did u see the one pidie did.... Whatever even happened to that one?.... Last time I saw it was at 3k or smth

NO I didn't see gonk
she n sal n another artist did an auc like that, where max bid increment was 1g n ab was 100k I think.. N u could only ab when the current bid was 99999 and u had posted the last two hbs of 99998 n 99997! Also ppl had to alternAte when bidding... You weren't allowed to outbid ur self--someone else had to, with the exception of the last two hbs before abing rofl rofl

Sparkling Sentai

blubber tubber
tirbutt
blubber tubber
tirbutt
think the rule should be 1g increment bids only... we'll be here for a few years emotion_awesome
did u see the one pidie did.... Whatever even happened to that one?.... Last time I saw it was at 3k or smth

NO I didn't see gonk
she n sal n another artist did an auc like that, where max bid increment was 1g n ab was 100k I think.. N u could only ab when the current bid was 99999 and u had posted the last two hbs of 99998 n 99997! Also ppl had to alternAte when bidding... You weren't allowed to outbid ur self--someone else had to, with the exception of the last two hbs before abing rofl rofl

LMFAO THATS HILARIOUS omg why didnt i think of that. bahaha rofl

Evrina's Husbando

Blessed Noob

tirbutt
blubber tubber
tirbutt
blubber tubber
tirbutt

NO I didn't see gonk

LMFAO THATS HILARIOUS omg why didnt i think of that. bahaha rofl
it was like this huge bumping thread lmao lol

Unbeatable Lover

sakimi.chan
BellaMuerte1
sakimi.chan
boa it was ur idea lol

>.> you should tell me more of this idea...I need more of your art..one is not enough!
haha boa just suggested i should have another auction up, get some more fund and have a place to hang out : D

xd Aahh....I see.
Speaking of which...I seriously need more of your art... User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas