350m

Obsessive Hobbyist

26,750 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Waffles! 25
  • One Down 100

Dedicated Man-Lover

ManateeMan

Sorry! I'm just getting way too excited. 4laugh Thank you so much! heart heart heart

Generous Elder

18,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Champion 300
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Arturo Savinni
500mill~

I give, I simply don't have the pure to go on.

Unholy Master

14,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ComtesseDeGloire
I wish you luck, fair lady.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.As for using either items or gold, you could just make plans to buy something with that gold right as you receive it! Always more reliable than keeping it on hand.

Dedicated Man-Lover

Count of Dualwing
I wish you luck, fair lady.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.As for using either items or gold, you could just make plans to buy something with that gold right as you receive it! Always more reliable than keeping it on hand.

Hello, my dear Count! emotion_kirakira

Oh, thank you so much for the advice! I do have a few in mind, and I have it listed on my first post here.

Much love! heart

Dedicated Man-Lover

Dedicated Man-Lover

Quotable Prophet

i absolutely love your art style!
it looks wonderful. : )!

Dedicated Man-Lover

fly high - icarus

Oh, thank you so much, Sir! heart heart heart

Quotable Prophet

ComtesseDeGloire
fly high - icarus

Oh, thank you so much, Sir! heart heart heart

so welcome. : )!
i wish i had the gold to bid on your art, i really do.
i hope you get billions in bids! good luck.
^^

Dedicated Man-Lover

fly high - icarus
^^

Oh. That's alright! I may hold another auction again, soon. I also plan to put up a shop, so I'll just update you. whee

Don't worry. I charge cheap. I'm actually bad at pricing since I really don't have an idea with my art's worth. gonk Usually, my client's bribe me or give the price. 3nodding My friends guide me to be a successful artist, because I know very little of Gaia's system. sweatdrop

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. crying

I'm hoping to get as much as that. 4laugh

Quotable Prophet

ComtesseDeGloire
fly high - icarus
^^

Oh. That's alright! I may hold another auction again, soon. I also plan to put up a shop, so I'll just update you. whee

Don't worry. I charge cheap. I'm actually bad at pricing since I really don't have an idea with my art's worth. gonk Usually, my client's bribe me or give the price. 3nodding My friends guide me to be a successful artist, because I know very little of Gaia's system. sweatdrop

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. crying

I'm hoping to get as much as that. 4laugh

your art is unique and sooooo detailed compared to what most people here offer.

i could lie and tell you it's worth 500m-1b but that would make me such a douchebag. XD
it's literally worth a couple of billions, so i hope you get paid what it's worth.
3nodding

Dedicated Man-Lover

fly high - icarus

i could lie and tell you it's worth 500m-1b but that would make me such a douchebag. XD
it's literally worth a couple of billions, so i hope you get paid what it's worth.
3nodding

Oooh.. Oooh.. crying Thank you so much! I could just kiss and hug you right noooow! crying heart

You really think it's worth that much..? eek I mean.. I get to see A LOT of artists, whom I can tell, way better than me and they only get around 2-5billion, and those are really, HQ Art. With coloring and shading and stuff.. While mine is just pen and ink. emo

Quotable Prophet

ComtesseDeGloire
fly high - icarus

3nodding

Oooh.. Oooh.. crying Thank you so much! I could just kiss and hug you right noooow! crying heart

You really think it's worth that much..? eek I mean.. I get to see A LOT of artists, whom I can tell, way better than me and they only get around 2-5billion, and those are really, HQ Art. With coloring and shading and stuff.. While mine is just pen and ink. emo

yes but yours is unique.
so far i haven't seen this style anywhere on gaia, take that into consideration!
: D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces