• Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
That is awesome!

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Congratulations on getting an Auto Buy so quickly. I wish you all luck in the rest of the auction. If my art wasn't so noobish, I would have joined up too. I may pop in from time to time to bump this thread.

For Barton!

Mega Winner

10,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
Chibi Halo
          Holy wow, we got an Auto Buy in middle of the night. Oh Bartob is going to be very happy about that.

holy sh--
this is perfect for guild! 4laugh

Mega Winner

10,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
Arcarius Tesfa
Bumping up my bid to 1.75 million.

Should mention I'm more Duremite then Bartonite >_>;
also see

Tipsy Sailor

11,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Holy crap x.x..... did I set it too low?

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
SO COOL >w<

GL everyone!
i bid 2mil plz

Wheezing Perfectionist

hpanna
That was quick! Congrats : D
Thanks for your support Anna biggrin heart

Alicia007
SO COOL >w<
GL everyone!
Thankiiiiie Alicia heart

Arcueil of Huron
Holy crap x.x..... did I set it too low?
I have no idea, never got more than 70k from a solo auction for a coloured fullbody sweatdrop

My Dedication

Good afternoon My dedication,
The end date for this auction was set at my request since I cannot work on the art before October 15th, 2012. I have some art requests pending because of RL commissions piling up all of a sudden, on top of some personal commitments. Do you mind if I start working on your art in two weeks' time ?

Also, I have different kind of Fullbodies (different stages of completion) :
  • Coloured - Full-rendered = 16 points
  • Coloured - Digital watercolour or Cel-shaded = 13 points
  • Sketch - Monochromatic shadows + Watercolour = 10 points
  • Sketch - Monochromatic shadows = 8 points
  • Sketch - Outline = 4 points

Depending on how you spend your 16 points, you can totally have 2 ones or a fullbody + a waist-up/headshot. Monochromatic shadows are called sketches because the line is left fluffy, but it's not that incomplete. Looks like this. My point scale is available on the first page c:

Lastly, could you please specify your preference between Regular and Chibi ?

Thanking you in advance for your time c:

Hot Millionaire

ACVan

Oh, when i was ABing i just looked at whatever it was on the AB.
So it'd be the full renedered coloured fullbody, regular art.
I do not mind at all, just get back at me whenever. heart

Wheezing Perfectionist

mokochan2012
i bid 2mil plz

Good afternoon mokochan, I'm sorry, we've been auto-bought on page 12 sweatdrop
Thanks for your interest though, it's very appreciated heart

My Dedication
ACVan

Oh, when i was ABing i just looked at whatever it was on the AB.
So it'd be the full rendered coloured fullbody, regular art.
I do not mind at all, just get back at me whenever. heart

Thanks for your understandng, I'll revert to you as soon as possible heart

Dapper Member

My Dedication
YOLO!
Imma AB this.
8mil

Current Avi : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Details: Fullbody from all, regular any style preffered as for descriptions, do anything that thinks suit you.
I don't like the idea of restricting artistic creativity and mind.
As for the poet, i guess.. anything that may come out from my Avi? surprised

Thank you
heart

EDIT: Tektek being weird but, um for skin colour, it could be normal from the ref or white skin, which ever you prefer ^^!

You have made us a very happy guild emotion_kirakira
Thank you so much! I have received your trade request and will inform all the artists/poets involved (if they do not already know).

Accio Alice

ACVan

Arcueil of Huron

OdaKatsuaki

Anolis18

Hello beloved guildmates, our auction has been auto-bought last night! for 8mil! This is certainly way ahead of schedule.. hehe. You'll find our winner in the above post. Please quote him if you have any questions regarding his request.

Since it ended so early, we were wondering if any of you would like to have ANOTHER round of auctioning. I know Arc and Oda have already consented. This is NOT mandatory whatsoever-- please let me know if you are interested or not. (the auction would just reset, and still end on the scheduled Oct. 15-- except now the AB will be tweaked.)

Wheezing Perfectionist

Bartob
Since it ended so early, we were wondering if any of you would like to have ANOTHER round of auctioning. I know Arc and Oda have already consented. This is NOT mandatory whatsoever-- please let me know if you are interested or not. (the auction would just reset, and still end on the scheduled Oct. 15-- except now the AB will be tweaked.)

I can't be part of an other round as an artist, Rejected Olympics freebies + RL commissions + Full-rendered auction art (instead of several watercolours/sketches) + 25 posters and a fanzine to be ready to print by October 24th + Working full-time = huge workload. Our winner and the Bartonians who I owe art to are kind enough to wait for my RL commissions to be completed, I do not wish take advantage of someone else's kindness and patience, it's very embarassing sweatdrop

However, I'm willing to keep up with my freebies if it's not weird to have someone doing the freebies but not taking part as an artist. So you can reuse my self-chibi as well.

Tipsy Sailor

11,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ACVan
Bartob

I can't be part of an other round as an artist, Rejected Olympics freebies + RL commissions + Full-rendered auction art (instead of several watercolours/sketches) + 25 posters and a fanzine to be ready to print by October 24th + Working full-time = huge workload. Our winner and the Bartonians who I owe art to are kind enough to wait for my RL commissions to be completed, I do not wish take advantage of someone else's kindness and patience, it's very embarassing sweatdrop

However, I'm willing to keep up with my freebies if it's not weird to have someone doing the freebies but not taking part as an artist. So you can reuse my self-chibi as well.

This is fine and perfectly understandable 3nodding
That is one hell of a workload ( Black Butler quote hehe emotion_awesome ). It is not weird at all if you'd like for us to keep your freebie up-- but are you sure you'll want to? Participation of any kind in the second round is not mandatory at all. At alllllll.

Tipsy Sailor

11,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My Dedication

Hello ^^
Thank you so much for AB'ing us. Just have a few questions about your avi/OC/character--- what's his age, and what's his build like? (Muscular, skinny/lanky, ..etc?)

Thank you so much,
-Arc

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas