Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like my art style?

Yes 0.68235294117647 68.2% [ 58 ]
Sorta 0.16470588235294 16.5% [ 14 ]
Not Really 0.15294117647059 15.3% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 85 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 >

.:. Hey, Hey, Hey Mr.Hangman,.:.

Question: Is it rude to constantly out-bid people in one certain auction xD?
I was doing that earlier, and then felt bad afterwards >>;

.:. Go get your rope..:.

Grumpy Codger

26,875 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Worthy Challenger 25
MistressPaco
Dlin
MistressPaco
Also, I've never understood what exactly a sniper sheid is. Is that A. an extention, or B, cutting off the last 10 minutes so it can't be snipped?

I mean if someone comes in and bids 10k more at the last second who hasn'te ever been around in the thread. I think I'd reserve the right to go, hm, no. I could do that couldn't I? =O

Well, sniping is all part of the game. There are bidders who always wait until the last minute. I think you ought to just stick to the rules as you've originally stated them. I will take my chances. mrgreen

Hmm. =O Yes, I do believe that too...but I have a right to not accept a bid right? or do I have to say that in the rules? XD ahh this is sorta nerve racking.

I think, yes, you need to put in your rules that you reserve the right to refuse a bid. Usually that's not an issue though. I'd have to look it up and ask around with some of the R&C mods for policy though.

And no, *****, it is not rude to bid aggressively- unless you're making personal or snide comments with your bids. THEN it's a problem. rofl
I've received gifts...and given them. I got a nm bustier from an online friend I knew before Gaia, and I gave my nm scarf to a friend who was questing for it.
I value my items more on where I got them (except my hb)...and I value my friends more

Ah alright, thanks ^^;
I'm still pretty new to these auctions, so I don't quite know all the etiquette.

oh the answer to my secret question to whom this tail came from is Dlin =P Magical GiftBox~~~~~

DLIN IS THE WINNER =D

*Claps*
Congrats Dlin, Congrats Paco ^o^!

.......I'm starving. I haven't gotten up to get food in 4 hours.
Who is on my Freebie list? That dice-roll thing didn't go to well. Just say you want a freebie and I'll add you to this mini list.

Grumpy Codger

26,875 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Worthy Challenger 25
MistressPaco
oh the answer to my secret question to whom this tail came from is Dlin =P Magical GiftBox~~~~~

DLIN IS THE WINNER =D

Yay! I will start the trade now. mrgreen

Go eat something woman XD!
Now that your auction is over, I'm going back to mine <33
Again, congrats <3

MistressPaco
Who is on my Freebie list? That dice-roll thing didn't go to well. Just say you want a freebie and I'll add you to this mini list.

I rolled a six =o. I'd like one, but you've also already drawn one for me this auction xD; So if you don't want to do another, that's fine heart

charlie, charlie, CHARLIE!

WHAT, I'M RIGHT HERE?!

...........were on a bridge, Charlie! =D
Everyone! I'm transfering over to http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25851909&, to ***** auction <3

---------

I haven't slept in 48 hours. so, I'll be doing that soon.
Congratulations on winning Dlin. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces