Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cupcakechan
rhiou
sounds so good *-* i am making..... noodles /lame OTL

emotion_drool I love noodles! My favorite are udon noodles!

i was making some sorta asian vermicelli noodles xD
French Vanilla
OMGGG
TOO MANY IDOLS IN ONE PLACE
M-MY HEART
IT HURTS

//beating too fast sobbbu

*___________________* WHY HELLO THERE, BEAUTIFUL
THE "TOO MANY IDOLS IN ONE PLACE" INCLUDES YOU TOO <333

btw, are you still interested in doing that couple auc that we were gonna do before lol? xD
bokumo
emotion_bigheart
heart

High-functioning Consumer

Hello Santa
heart

hurrooo :3

Pulling an all-nighter like me lol? (actually, I dont even know if we're in the same time zones XD)
rhiou
bokumo
emotion_bigheart
heart

/wipes drool
man rhiou
you guys
why so naturally hot
bokumo

/wipes drool
man rhiou
you guys
why so naturally hot
bcuz you make me that way (8
rhiou
bokumo
/wipes drool
man rhiou
you guys
why so naturally hot

Nah, nah, don't credit me for that. B)

How're ya?
bokumo
rhiou
bokumo
/wipes drool
man rhiou
you guys
why so naturally hot

Nah, nah, don't credit me for that. B)

How're ya?

tbh, not so good
just had a major fight with my dad
things have been tense for a while because of a few consecutive mistakes he made that pretty much directed the rest of us into a whole pile of poop
and so the breaking point was today, i guess @_@

but whatevs

how're you? :3
rhiou
tbh, not so good
just had a major fight with my dad
things have been tense for a while because of a few consecutive mistakes he made that pretty much directed the rest of us into a whole pile of poop
and so the breaking point was today, i guess @_@

but whatevs

how're you? :3

: |

That….doesn't sound good. At all. Is the rest of your family OK though? Everyone gets affected when arguments come up. orz So much negative energy…..

I'm ok, doing my trades now that I finished my thesis project!
bokumo

: |

That….doesn't sound good. At all. Is the rest of your family OK though? Everyone gets affected when arguments come up. orz So much negative energy…..

I'm ok, doing my trades now that I finished my thesis project!

No, we're not. I'm an insomniac mainly because of him and now eat at most one meal per day, my mom's not even sleeping at home tonight, and my grandparents probably have bruises holding the jerk back today. Well. At least my younger brothers have it easy, the definition of ignorance is bliss personified. u_u)d There's this mountain at the back of my campus, I might just hike up there later and shout till my throat goes hoarse. Not sleeping tonight anyway.

haha, so productive bebs. teach me to be like you, sensei ;u;/
rhiou
No, we're not. I'm an insomniac mainly because of him and now eat at most one meal per day, my mom's not even sleeping at home tonight, and my grandparents probably have bruises holding the jerk back today. Well. At least my younger brothers have it easy, the definition of ignorance is bliss personified. u_u)d There's this mountain at the back of my campus, I might just hike up there later and shout till my throat goes hoarse. Not sleeping tonight anyway.

haha, so productive bebs. teach me to be like you, sensei ;u;/

What the……...forget me being productive, Rhiou. How the hell are you managing med school on top of all this family stuff going on?!?

Yo, what timezone are you in?

Hygienic Fatcat

bokumo

What the……...forget me being productive, Rhiou. How the hell are you managing med school on top of all this family stuff going on?!?

Yo, what timezone are you in?

well, schoolwork distracts me for at least a little while, i guess
my life's been a never-ending roller coaster of stress ever since i can remember, so there's some practice effect in there too probably

EST -5, why? actually that reminds me, how are you still awake, it's like 3AM lol (here anyway)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff