Welcome to Gaia! ::

@hana - Yeah just going to quit it I mean I have no use for that job. . . >_>; I don't even drink coffee lmao and if I drop it I can finally diet. . . do you know how many calories are in our cakes. . . omfg LOL

@hpanna. . . OMFG YOU'RE RIGHT LOL

Man-Hungry Noob

Man-Hungry Noob

User Image
User Image
                                      Idk how that happened, but I fixed it. emo January 30.

Sweet Pyromaniac

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -
ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
- - ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
  ┊  ┊  ┊
  ┊  ┊
  ┊
              Bloop~

Aged Bookworm

-lingers around-
        *giggles* ;D

Man-Hungry Noob

Fudaaaaa *jumps*
        So, if I win the auction, I get the HB / AB prize of everyone involved in the auction? And I'll be contacted by the artists in order to discuss what I want? o:

*Totally inexperienced and unfamiliar with auctions*

Man-Hungry Noob

Celestial Priestess
        So, if I win the auction, I get the HB / AB prize of everyone involved in the auction? And I'll be contacted by the artists in order to discuss what I want? o:

*Totally inexperienced and unfamiliar with auctions*
        User Image
        User Image

If you AB you will get whats under the "AB" section, for example, you will get a fullbody from me instead of a waist up like you would fo r HB.

So if you AB, you send each artist equal money (in this case, 1.5mil each) and tell them separately what you would like drawn.
        Alright, cool. I'm gonna auto-buy, with tips, since I'm tired of sitting on money and I'm not really active. So I'll be contacting everyone shortly.
        Omg! What just happened?!?! We got AB ;DDDD *huggles everyone*
        Yepyep. I'll probably send the trades and PMs later tonight, I'm kind of at work at the moment, on break, but I'm definitely AB'ing. I do like all of the art.

Sweet Pyromaniac

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -
        ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
        - - ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
          ┊  ┊  ┊
          ┊  ┊
          ┊
                    Oh crud! OH GOD! I'm excited!

User Image

Aged Bookworm

Bahaha I'm not surprised, you guys are all awesome artists.
        I wouldve if I had the funds. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces