Welcome to Gaia! ::

Backwoods Elder

User ImageUser Image
I have been on a hiatus since September till now. o3o Now I am back. Mostly for art. Either drawing it or getting it, but mostly drawing it.
Okay, I admit it...All I really want is attention! Or maybe I just want some recognition for my artwork, who knows. I don't even know what I can use my gold on, but I'm sure I can find something. o3o

You'll get an art piece like the samples in this post, but if you want more samples then go here. There are no "won't do-s", you can request anything. I kinda expect to be drawing something that at least slightly resembles a human, but if you wanna request a lizard or something go ahead.

The auction ends 12 hours from now.
I wonder if I'll be awake at that time? Oh well, doesn't matter. Do I have plans tomorrow? Nope, no one wants to go christmas shopping or watching a movie with me. That's why you an expect the art piece to be done 24 hours from now. :U

Winner: Kaineferu

Backwoods Elder

The auction has begun. o_o
10 bil to start you off~

Backwoods Elder

DearJayme
10 bil to start you off~

Why thank you lovely. ouo
So how are you doing this evening dear little elf?
dark pillow
DearJayme
10 bil to start you off~

You're welcome! Your art is wonderful whee and I am doing quite well :3 thank you, how about yourself? 3nodding

Backwoods Elder

DearJayme
dark pillow
DearJayme
10 bil to start you off~

You're welcome! Your art is wonderful whee and I am doing quite well :3 thank you, how about yourself? 3nodding

Thanks again. >u<
I'm doing pretty okay myself, getting a bit hungry... But there isn't anything tempting to eat because I'm a rich b*****d who isn't satisfied with plain bread and cheese. :I Hmmm... What to eat?

blubber tubber's Princess

Greedy Capitalist

dark pillow
DearJayme
dark pillow
DearJayme
10 bil to start you off~

Thanks again. >u<
I'm doing pretty okay myself, getting a bit hungry... But there isn't anything tempting to eat because I'm a rich b*****d who isn't satisfied with plain bread and cheese. :I Hmmm... What to eat?

XD outbidded already

I was getting hungry too~ so I had a pot pie and salad lol 3nodding

Backwoods Elder

Evrina
50b!

Thank you. >u<
And your avatar is adorable! *o* I don't think I've seen even one of those items before... Wow, there must have come a whole bunch of items on gaia while I was gone. :O

Backwoods Elder

DearJayme
dark pillow
DearJayme
dark pillow
DearJayme
10 bil to start you off~

Thanks again. >u<

XD outbidded already

Oh, yes indeed. o3o Hehehe... >u>
That... Sounds delicious! D: What is pot pie?
I ended up with bread anyways because there isn't anything else to eat... I was considering cereal, but we didn't have any milk. So I am eating some bread with smoked salmon. We didn't have any butter either though, so it's a little disappointing. :I Why don't we have butter?! I can't begin to understand why not, we always have butter. :U
dark pillow
DearJayme
dark pillow
DearJayme
dark pillow
DearJayme
10 bil to start you off~

Thanks again. >u<

XD outbidded already

I ended up with bread anyways because there isn't anything else to eat... I was considering cereal, but we didn't have any milk. So I am eating some bread with smoked salmon. We didn't have any butter either though, so it's a little disappointing. :I Why don't we have butter?! I can't begin to understand why not, we always have butter. :U

Pot pie~ Just imagine it a bit less...cuz I had a once frozen one..

And yes butter and milk are necessary XD (although it does seem I want milk whenever we are out, but am fine without if we have it...weird)

Backwoods Elder

DearJayme
dark pillow
DearJayme
dark pillow
DearJayme

Thanks again. >u<

XD outbidded already

And yes butter and milk are necessary XD (although it does seem I want milk whenever we are out, but am fine without if we have it...weird)

Hamnahamnahamna... emotion_drool
That looks delicious. The few pies I've tasted were pretty damn good. I wish pie was more common here, but it isn't. emotion_8c
Man, I really want some pie now... Or cheesecake.
Yes yes, I don't even like milk but it's still necessary to have it for alot of other things. o3o;

blubber tubber's Princess

Greedy Capitalist

dark pillow
Evrina
50b!

Thank you. >u<
And your avatar is adorable! *o* I don't think I've seen even one of those items before... Wow, there must have come a whole bunch of items on gaia while I was gone. :O

Aww, thank you for your compliment. <3

How long have you been off of Gaia? I take a break for a week and I'm overwhelmed with the amount of new items, haha.
dark pillow
DearJayme
dark pillow
DearJayme
dark pillow
DearJayme

Thanks again. >u<

XD outbidded already

Hamnahamnahamna... emotion_drool
That looks delicious. The few pies I've tasted were pretty damn good. I wish pie was more common here, but it isn't. emotion_8c
Man, I really want some pie now... Or cheesecake.
Yes yes, I don't even like milk but it's still necessary to have it for alot of other things. o3o;

Now I want cheesecake...with strawberries emotion_drool

And yes pot pies are good, even the frozen one ^^

Backwoods Elder

Evrina
dark pillow
Evrina
50b!

Thank you. >u<

Aww, thank you for your compliment. <3

How long have you been off of Gaia? I take a break for a week and I'm overwhelmed with the amount of new items, haha.

Compliment? I'm just stating the facts. >u>
I've been off for... About 3 months? I guess there is so much new I'll never really catch up on all of it. xD Hah... To think there was a time when I knew what all the gaia items were called. o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff