Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anarus
Lady Amaranthine
Anarus
Lady Amaranthine
yum_puddi

So far you are the winner my dear. I will give the auction until the end of today and if no one else comes along, I will quote you again to let you know and to find out what you want drawn.
Okee dokee. ^^

welp. its almost 7:30pm my time... so Im probably going to shut down.
So, If you want to give me something to draw and start the trade, I will get to work.
You can choose more than one thing to be draw. All three pieces don't have to be the same unless you want them to be. I do prefer to have tekteks, or if they are OCs I would like to have refrence pictures.
Also. For the anime style piece, do you want it in color or in black and white with grey shading?
Black and white is fine. ^^ The same reference for everything is fine. Here is the tektek.

Heras Box's Wife

Eloquent Lunatic

Lady Amaranthine
Anarus
Lady Amaranthine
Anarus
Lady Amaranthine
yum_puddi

So far you are the winner my dear. I will give the auction until the end of today and if no one else comes along, I will quote you again to let you know and to find out what you want drawn.
Okee dokee. ^^

So, If you want to give me something to draw and start the trade, I will get to work.
You can choose more than one thing to be draw. All three pieces don't have to be the same unless you want them to be. I do prefer to have tekteks, or if they are OCs I would like to have refrence pictures.
Also. For the anime style piece, do you want it in color or in black and white with grey shading?
Black and white is fine. ^^ The same reference for everything is fine. Here is the tektek.

alrighty <3
I'll be working on them tonight and tomorrow. As long as nothing comes up, I should have them all done by tomorrow. 4laugh
Anarus
Lady Amaranthine
Anarus
Lady Amaranthine
Anarus
Lady Amaranthine
yum_puddi

Okee dokee. ^^

alrighty <3
I'll be working on them tonight and tomorrow. As long as nothing comes up, I should have them all done by tomorrow. 4laugh
okay. ^^ I'll send the trade in a bit.

Heras Box's Wife

Eloquent Lunatic

Lady Amaranthine
okay. ^^ I'll send the trade in a bit.

okie-dokie <3

Heras Box's Wife

Eloquent Lunatic

Lady Amaranthine

Finished <3
I hope they turned out okay 4laugh
I left them a fairly large size so you can scale them down as you please <3
Chibi
Adveture
Anime
I just realized i forgot the wing anklets on the anime one >.< if you want me to fix it, let me know.
Anarus
Lady Amaranthine

Finished <3
I hope they turned out okay 4laugh
I left them a fairly large size so you can scale them down as you please <3
Chibi
Adveture
Anime
I just realized i forgot the wing anklets on the anime one >.< if you want me to fix it, let me know.

It looks fine without the anklets! Thank you so much!
Accepting trade now

Heras Box's Wife

Eloquent Lunatic

Lady Amaranthine

]

So glad you like them <3
and thank you for the tip 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash