Lyanda
Hotarla
Lyanda
Hotarla
Lyanda
Hotarla
xD LOL oooh fanart of what fandom? xP

loool! XD *goes to look that up* xP

oh He Approaches is a bit too creepy for me..xD besides you can barely see it anyway...xD;;

Of Katekyo Hitman reborn.

It's not a very pretty item. Just some usefull accessories. One item you might like can be the lava dress. Very pretty, and cheap too.

True, but it makes a pretty stand alone item.

ah I never got into the series although I think I sorta know the general storyline? maybe? xD;;

lava dress? c: *goes to check it out too*

looooool I suppose so...still, not my kind of thing...XD I'm only dressed up for Halloween, I'll prolly go back to my cute avatars after it....xD

I've been following it for almost 5 years. >w<
It's getting shitty though. But the middle part was good. :3

I have so many items I can suggest you. gonk
But really, you should just check that thread. They have so many good items for a few dozens of ks each.

Haha, I see. I go every kind of avi. I crossdress a lot too. >w<

looool I see...xP I was so into Bleach at one point.....I have a LOT of catching up to do...;n;

yeah I'll checking out that thread now...xP I'm only on page 2...xP since I keep getting distracted talking to you guys...xD

lol really? xP not me though, I prefer my cute female avatars...xP

Lol. And I'm supposed to do my homework. Here I am trying to maintain 4 convos at the same time. XD
Oh noes, you need to read it backwards, last post first, because it's frequently updated and the time they say it's cheap might not be cheap tomorrow anymore. :C
Yup. I do anything, from cute to elegant, to cross dress, to trolls. But you'll always see me in something fancy... And cluttered. xp

xD LOL I see...xP

ah I'll do that now then...xP maybe I should go buy something in the shops and then sell it....to get more goldz lol! xP

yeah mostly I do cute and elegant, or whatever the holiday is...xD;; and I don't like overly cluttered avatars...xD;; although mine is getting pretty cluttered now....xD;; I could always take out the tree...xP

Liberal Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lyanda
I still need to wait a few more month for PayPal. ;u;
In January, I can get it thought.

Bleh, I'm not sure if people would want to buy when I have an art shop. >___>;;;

;w; It's worth the wait.

I'd buy! Thing is: I'm a broke high schooler and the money I'm amassing goes towards video games. After the months of donation, I'm going for selfish indulgence. Honestly at one point I have roughly 800 points in my account but a longtime friend wanted to change her UN, so I bought her a premium. And then I changed my own UN with a Premium. ;A; And then I was left with 61 points-ish. /cries (Or else I'd have outright bought you a Premium-- what do you want to use it for? ;o )

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Hotarla

xD LOL I see...xP

ah I'll do that now then...xP maybe I should go buy something in the shops and then sell it....to get more goldz lol! xP

yeah mostly I do cute and elegant, or whatever the holiday is...xD;; and I don't like overly cluttered avatars...xD;; although mine is getting pretty cluttered now....xD;; I could always take out the tree...xP

Haha, you ca do that. razz
Just make sure you know what to buy and know which would grow in price instead of becoming cheaper. :3

It depends on how a clutter is. It can be pretty if you do it well.
In my opinion your avi isn't cluttered at all.

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
kitkit11183
Lyanda
I still need to wait a few more month for PayPal. ;u;
In January, I can get it thought.

Bleh, I'm not sure if people would want to buy when I have an art shop. >___>;;;

;w; It's worth the wait.

I'd buy! Thing is: I'm a broke high schooler and the money I'm amassing goes towards video games. After the months of donation, I'm going for selfish indulgence. Honestly at one point I have roughly 800 points in my account but a longtime friend wanted to change her UN, so I bought her a premium. And then I changed my own UN with a Premium. ;A; And then I was left with 61 points-ish. /cries (Or else I'd have outright bought you a Premium-- what do you want to use it for? ;o )
It is. But when that happens, I probably would just buy a membership out of my own money. :V
Its okay. I'm already happy with those 55 points you gave me. emotion_kirakira
I'm doing for being able to customize my profile and journal, and for the polls, and allthose stuff that comes with premium membership. :>

Lover

So colorful! Really beautiful! Best of luck with your auction! <3

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Escada Skye
So colorful! Really beautiful! Best of luck with your auction! <3
Thank you :3

Magical Cat

23,200 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Lyanda

I ain't bringing anymore confetti to any of your shop events
D<

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Lyanda
Hotarla

xD LOL I see...xP

Just make sure you know what to buy and know which would grow in price instead of becoming cheaper. :3

xD no worries, I'll prolly just buy some 9 pack Champion Halls for some easy gold...xP

really? xD well I'm glad you don't think so...xD I still think it is though...xD

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
quick_star_blossom
Lyanda

I ain't bringing anymore confetti to any of your shop events
D<
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. emotion_0A0

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Hotarla
Lyanda
Hotarla

xD LOL I see...xP

xD no worries, I'll prolly just buy some 9 pack Champion Halls for some easy gold...xP

really? xD well I'm glad you don't think so...xD I still think it is though...xD

Are you gonna play those?

Haha, different opinions. XD
Bleh, generally people think my Avis are cluttered. Pretty, but cluttered lol. XD

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Lyanda
Hotarla
Lyanda
Hotarla

xD LOL I see...xP

Bleh, generally people think my Avis are cluttered. Pretty, but cluttered lol. XD

NOPE I'm gonna sell them for easy money! emotion_kirakira besides, I've played enough of those...xD;; I only play a few before I get bored...xD;;

lol really? xP well yours is almost like mine...xD;; sorta...xP so if you don't think mine is cluttered, your's shouldn't be either...xD

then again I think MINE is cluttered so....;v;

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Hotarla
Lyanda
Hotarla
Lyanda
Hotarla

xD LOL I see...xP

NOPE I'm gonna sell them for easy money! emotion_kirakira besides, I've played enough of those...xD;; I only play a few before I get bored...xD;;

lol really? xP well yours is almost like mine...xD;; sorta...xP so if you don't think mine is cluttered, your's shouldn't be either...xD

Oh, I see. I never have the patience to do those. XD I'll just stick to exchanging.
You say that cuz you haven't seen some of my Avis. oAo

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Lyanda
Hotarla
Lyanda
Hotarla
Lyanda
Hotarla

xD LOL I see...xP

Oh, I see. I never have the patience to do those. XD I'll just stick to exchanging.
You say that cuz you haven't seen some of my Avis. oAo

I don't really know how to play the market or exchange or whatever...XD;; lol!

I think I should sell some of my Hidden Aces...>.> I barely use them...xD;;

loool probably...xP

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Hotarla
Hmmm, it's pretty simple actually. I guess it's just buy low sell high. OxO Pretty boring though.

Hidden ace is quite cute. I should probably get one of those one day. :3

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Lyanda
Hotarla
Hmmm, it's pretty simple actually. I guess it's just buy low sell high. OxO Pretty boring though.

Hidden ace is quite cute. I should probably get one of those one day. :3

xD I suppose but I don't even really know what's high and whats low...xD;;

problem is, I have THREE...XDDDDDD;; *has no idea where they all spawned from*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out