Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor count during my hiatus (subscribe to the thread to be notified when it's back up and running)

+1 1 100.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 954 955 956 > >> >>> »|

Revered Regular

Revered Regular

Revered Regular

Revered Regular

Spicy K-O
FayfeX
Spicy K-O
ALSO I wanted to try and see if you would be able to to a sketch of one of my OC's ~
From here~--if you could I would be willing to pay 500k plus a tip for a headshot? :3

Edit: Sorry I didnt now you were stocked right now >.<!!

Oh my goodness no! I couldn't possibly do a headshot for that much!
I'll do a lot more then that for you hun, go ahead and start the trade alright? How much I do will depend on inspiration and timeframe, but I promise it'll be more then just a headshot!

You DEFINIATLY could charge that much for a headshot XD I think its crazy not to~ Sorry I commented twice I posted the first time but I forgot to put in that I wanted to Order cause I was leafing through your art XD
You really don't have to do all that I think 500k is well spent gold for your headshots smile I'll send the trade now, I got booted from the internet so I couldn't reply~

WOW, you are really too kind <3

Maybe when I have a lot of <3's, a lot of popularity and a lot of pages and commissions I'll up all my prices and set them in stone XD
I know how Gaian's react to over priced art though. Even if it IS of quality, anything over a mil and you instantly get flamed and </3'd

You gave the highest offer I've received. Lowest was 4K for a headshot DX

cedesbby's Wife

OG Fatcat

FayfeX

coral are really interesting creatures! i have a few in my salt water tank, every once and a while they start eating each other. little buggers! tho its pretty fun to watch, not gonna lie.

i enjoyed the trip to cali we took last year, got to swim with some hump backs and pet there babies (:

african animals are awesome, i love the big cats and giraffes!

Revered Regular

l3oxers
FayfeX

coral are really interesting creatures! i have a few in my salt water tank, every once and a while they start eating each other. little buggers! tho its pretty fun to watch, not gonna lie.

i enjoyed the trip to cali we took last year, got to swim with some hump backs and pet there babies (:

african animals are awesome, i love the big cats and giraffes!

Although I love EVERY creature on Earth (not fond of mosquitoes I must admit though)
Big cats have to be my favorites. Especially Cheetahs <3 I'm hoping to one day get the amazing experience of having a Cheetah around my place.
Mind you, I plan on having a large acreage.
A lot of people hate wild animals being pets-and rightfully so. But if they have all the attention and care they need, plus lots of space to run-then I personally see no problem with it. It's when someone gets a lion cub and thinks it'll stay cute and innocent forever, and then they dump it off at a sanctuary when it destroys everything or hurts someone. THOSE kinds of people shouldn't even THINK of owning a wild animal : /

Oh that's neat <3 I got the DVD's "Life" and saw a sped up version on there. Never seen it in action though!
Lol I wanna get a salt water tank and line the bottom with coral, but I fear that they'll eat one and I'll have lost 400++ dollars XD
Oh that's amazing <3 I went on a cruise and got to swim with a dolphin. Though it was trained, and there was a large crowd. Really wasn't the same as a wild one :C Still very amazing though! They're so soft!

Revered Regular

Revered Regular

Revered Regular

Revered Regular

Sparkly Pup

9,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Hi~! Are you still offering your services~??? heart

Revered Regular

Revered Regular