Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor count during my hiatus (subscribe to the thread to be notified when it's back up and running)

+1 1 100.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]

Revered Regular

Revered Regular

Revered Regular

Knight

10,425 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tycoon 200

Revered Regular

Revered Regular

Revered Regular

Revered Regular

Revered Regular

Revered Regular

Knight

10,425 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tycoon 200
aaah commissions seem to be slowing down

i like the whole only having one thing to work on but fret that i might not have another project once this one's over

Revered Regular

Telon Rello

i like the whole only having one thing to work on but fret that i might not have another project once this one's over

Aye, that's never a good feeling-a mixed one sure, but it's always concerning . o.

Knight

10,425 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tycoon 200
FayfeX
Telon Rello

Aye, that's never a good feeling-a mixed one sure, but it's always concerning . o.
True that. Shame I can't draw worth a lick; had to do a skeleton for 2D/3D today and it ended up looking like a midget's skeleton apparently.

s**t, I'll have to get a photo of it tomorrow just to show how ridiculous it was :V

Revered Regular

Telon Rello
FayfeX
Telon Rello

True that. Shame I can't draw worth a lick; had to do a skeleton for 2D/3D today and it ended up looking like a midget's skeleton apparently.

s**t, I'll have to get a photo of it tomorrow just to show how ridiculous it was :V

Hahahahaaa that's hilarious XD I want to see it!
And hey, at least it LOOKED like a skeleton! Midget or no razz

Revered Regular

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas