Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Hellraiser

Ahlyss

If i'm even hurr, bby. I don't even know what I'm going to be doing tomorrow.

You're just too nice to me.<3

I just stare at it and it amuses me. xD Where did you find it?

iiCapitan's King

Noble Shade

Loquacious Loralei

XD I'm not going to be doing freebs by tomorrow. Too much going on. I won't be doing freebs until after the first.

You know, I don't even remember o____o I mean, I had it on my old account, BrokenSeme, and when I was making this account (originally as a mule account, and nothing more) I got on there, for some reason, and stole the sigi. Because I just...adore it. You're welcome to steal it, if you wanted to, or something. Not like I own it XD

Friendly Hellraiser

Ahlyss

Yea, I know, but I don't know what Im going to be doing, period. xDDD

Ah, I see. xDDD Nah, I just want it, but I have nowhere to put it. xD

I really wish my boyfriend would text me back. e -e

iiCapitan's King

Noble Shade

Loquacious Loralei

Well, if you find a place, take it. And fine, I'll just draw you whenever the eff I feel like it, and it won't matter if you're on or not. D< Jeez. "Here, have free art", "Well, I dunno when I'll be on" dkvnfvjkd vv WHO DOES THAT? xDDD

>.> Is he busy?

Friendly Hellraiser

Ahlyss
Loquacious Loralei

Well, if you find a place, take it. And fine, I'll just draw you whenever the eff I feel like it, and it won't matter if you're on or not. D< Jeez. "Here, have free art", "Well, I dunno when I'll be on" dkvnfvjkd vv WHO DOES THAT? xDDD

>.> Is he busy?

I APPARENTLY DO THAT. xDD i just don't want you to do it and i just don't come on for a million years and you not get a thank you or anything!

i don't know. its frustrating me. he apparently has time to drive around, but not to talk to me. perfect.

iiCapitan's King

Noble Shade

Loquacious Loralei

APPARENTLY. But son't worry. You can thank me when you DO see it. Besides, I don't do it for the thanks; I do it for the happiness it brings. I prefer "I LOVE IT SO MUCH", instead of "THANK YOU SO MUCH".

... D< Tell him I will come down there and kick his a**.

Friendly Hellraiser

Ahlyss
Loquacious Loralei

APPARENTLY. But son't worry. You can thank me when you DO see it. Besides, I don't do it for the thanks; I do it for the happiness it brings. I prefer "I LOVE IT SO MUCH", instead of "THANK YOU SO MUCH".

... D< Tell him I will come down there and kick his a**.

WELL STILL! And you know i'd be like "OMG I LOVE IT FOR 5EVER" and thank you x3

Oh well. Not like I need him. i just wanna cuddle right now and just.. sleeep..-.

iiCapitan's King

Noble Shade

Loquacious Loralei

For 5ever, huh? xD

D: Well, I hope you get some good sleep anyway.

iiCapitan's King

Noble Shade

iiCapitan's King

Noble Shade

iiCapitan's King

Noble Shade

iiCapitan's King

Noble Shade

iiCapitan's King

Noble Shade

AND LAST BUMPSIES

iiCapitan's King