Doki

❀∀❀ 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 22 ]
Doki 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 > >>

Nerd

Mushy Montblanc
Aww, hehe, congrats!! <33 your avi's cute as always *Q*///

Q/////Q Aww, thank you, Montblanc! I had like 6 avatars for you to choose from, but I'm narrowing it down to 3. x u x

Here they are. I love wearing all of them, but the first & last are my favorites.

Simplify & take out anything you need to omit. Let me know if something is confusing.

I might have drawn some artwork of them you can use as a ref.

User Image User Image User Image

3,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
Shampoo-chan
Q/////Q Aww, thank you, Montblanc! I had like 6 avatars for you to choose from, but I'm narrowing it down to 3. x u x

Here they are. I love wearing all of them, but the first & last are my favorites.

Simplify & take out anything you need to omit. Let me know if something is confusing.

I might have drawn some artwork of them you can use as a ref.

User Image User Image User Image

all are so cute~~ hmm it's hard to pick * 3* i'll just make it a suprise ehehe C:

Nerd

Mushy Montblanc
all are so cute~~ hmm it's hard to pick * 3* i'll just make it a suprise ehehe C:

* U * Oh that would be wonderful! I like surprises. Thank you very much Montblanc!

3,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100

3,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
Shampoo-chan

here's your prizee~~ hope you like it o v o/ SUPRISE

Nerd

Mushy Montblanc
here's your prizee~~ hope you like it o v o/ SUPRISE

Q U Q Sweet Jesus~!!!! I looooooooooove it. Thank you so much!!!! She's so adorable!! emotion_bigheart

3,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
Shampoo-chan
Q U Q Sweet Jesus~!!!! I looooooooooove it. Thank you so much!!!! She's so adorable!! emotion_bigheart

I'm glad you like it!! ; w ; i'm sorry it looks so simple even tho the avi you gave me was so pretty OTL

Nerd

Mushy Montblanc
I'm glad you like it!! ; w ; i'm sorry it looks so simple even tho the avi you gave me was so pretty OTL

I love the way you simplified her. It's awesome! You made her even more adorable. 8 U 8 Wish I could be so creative!!

3,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
Shampoo-chan
I love the way you simplified her. It's awesome! You made her even more adorable. 8 U 8 Wish I could be so creative!!

bawww thank you!!! QvQ///

Nerd

* U * Thank YOU for the amazing artwork!

&& I'm actually more focused on advertising YOUR auction, now that I noticed your link banner, but would you like to link swap? My art shop is located in my sig (& the banner is in my second post), but I can nab the link for you if you'd like to consider it?

I usually get a lot of attention because I'm always chatting with people & users frequently pop in to check it out.

Man-Hungry Noob

User Image
User Image
                                      wait is the auction over or is this just a freebie?
fudaykjnura7
User Image
User Image
                                      wait is the auction over or is this just a freebie?

Nope, that was Montblanc's weekly raffle xD
Only people who bid in the auction are allowed to enter ; w ;

Man-Lover

Man-Hungry Noob

User Image
User Image
                                      ohh i see! also congrats on new bid 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff