+ 1 1 100.0% [ 108 ]
Total Votes:[ 108 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 508 509 510 > >> >>> »|

Seabook Arno
Ailyia
stare

D: did I offend?
lol no
I just know NOTHING about pokemon whatsoever but I should like them because I've always liked weird creatures. This should be my most favourite thing in the world! burning_eyes

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Ailyia
Seabook Arno
Ailyia
stare

D: did I offend?
lol no
I just know NOTHING about pokemon whatsoever but I should like them because I've always liked weird creatures. This should be my most favourite thing in the world! burning_eyes
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

*pets* If it makes you feel any better I'm a little lost too XD I'm not as into it as I used to be.
I haven't really played any of the new games..

Ms Miko's Husband

Feral Kitten

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

I feel like there was something I was gunna do...

Ms Miko's Husband

Feral Kitten

Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

love me to be my friend? XP heart

Desirable Sex Symbol

Celesaphii
Tiger Lylli
Celesaphii

Wooo, good luck! I should try and join a joint auction one day. I think it might be fun.
I love your avatar as always ^^
How ya doing?

(Hoping random conversation doesn't freak you out.....
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Well someday after this one is finished we should do one :D I love joint auctions!
OMG I really love yours!! I may doodle it for the hell of it but must finish commissions first *saves for later*
I'm doing good. Trying to get money in my wallet again XD
How are you?

I would love to! I currently have no shop open so I'm pretty much just grabbing people here and there to practic with. I'm pretty happy with my vampire girl I did *points to avatar* that one lol. I put her in some pretty revealing lingerie to work with my outfit designs. Very happy with it.
I have been tempted to do your avatar myself, to work with different skin colors.
That's actually one reason I've been working so hard with my artwork XD trying to see if its work doing some RL commissions with, so I can have extra money in the pocket. However, my pricing thread kind of died with no replies but one. And that reply priced my new artwork 3x lower then what I was paying for (not sure if I should even pay attention to that pricing). My first pricing was 300k I think for a head/waist shot (flat). They priced it at 50k.

Totally off topic ^ lol
But I'm doing pretty good, just ordered pizza and about to watch brave with the hubby. Got my 5 month old mad at me cause she's on the floor lol.

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Pure1212
Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

You mean friend request? :O

Ms Miko's Husband

Feral Kitten

Celesaphii
Pure1212
Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

>.> maaaybe

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Tiger Lylli

I would love to! I currently have no shop open so I'm pretty much just grabbing people here and there to practic with. I'm pretty happy with my vampire girl I did *points to avatar* that one lol. I put her in some pretty revealing lingerie to work with my outfit designs. Very happy with it.
I have been tempted to do your avatar myself, to work with different skin colors.
That's actually one reason I've been working so hard with my artwork XD trying to see if its work doing some RL commissions with, so I can have extra money in the pocket. However, my pricing thread kind of died with no replies but one. And that reply priced my new artwork 3x lower then what I was paying for (not sure if I should even pay attention to that pricing). My first pricing was 300k I think for a head/waist shot (flat). They priced it at 50k.

Totally off topic ^ lol
But I'm doing pretty good, just ordered pizza and about to watch brave with the hubby. Got my 5 month old mad at me cause she's on the floor lol.
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Yea I was kinda doing that before this. To try and get some improvement in. omg different skin colors can be difficult but fun :D
Are you making her into an OC? OOOO lingere is fun <3
Ahhh RL commish are hard to find D: But they are nice to make extra money on the side.
Awwwww that's no good D: I am a cheap pricer so you don't want to ask me, lol.

Oooou!! I really wanted to see Brave! You should tell me if it's good :D
Awwwwww cuuuute <3333 How's mommyhood?

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Pure1212
Celesaphii
Pure1212
Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

>.> maaaybe
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

*pets*

Ms Miko's Husband

Feral Kitten

Celesaphii
Pure1212
Celesaphii
Pure1212
Celesaphii
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

>.> maaaybe
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

*pets*
@w@

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

heart

Desirable Sex Symbol

Celesaphii
Tiger Lylli

Totally off topic ^ lol
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Yea I was kinda doing that before this. To try and get some improvement in. omg different skin colors can be difficult but fun :D
Ahhh RL commish are hard to find D: But they are nice to make extra money on the side.

I'm really tempted to start RL commissions just for a little extra money. With kids and all, I don't really get much money for myself. even if its 5 dollars per piece (maybe 10) but yeah, I think I'm going to start it. I've alread ycome up with ideas for slots, doing a little gaia gold and a little RL commission slots. I think it was a total of 5 slots XD

Yeah, color skins look difficult which is why I want to razz More improvement WOO!

Lol, well, I wouldn't mind your opinion honestly razz at least if my art has improved at the most. I just don't understand, I thought I improved so the price would be around the same or higher. Not...lower XD

Oh god, being a mom is hard. I have a 19 month old and a 5 month old and its just crazy XD I love them both but omg, I want time to myself razz

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

Tiger Lylli
Celesaphii
Tiger Lylli

Totally off topic ^ lol
~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

I'm really tempted to start RL commissions just for a little extra money. With kids and all, I don't really get much money for myself. even if its 5 dollars per piece (maybe 10) but yeah, I think I'm going to start it. I've alread ycome up with ideas for slots, doing a little gaia gold and a little RL commission slots. I think it was a total of 5 slots XD

Yeah, color skins look difficult which is why I want to razz More improvement WOO!

Lol, well, I wouldn't mind your opinion honestly razz at least if my art has improved at the most. I just don't understand, I thought I improved so the price would be around the same or higher. Not...lower XD

Oh god, being a mom is hard. I have a 19 month old and a 5 month old and its just crazy XD I love them both but omg, I want time to myself razz

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Any extra money is good I say ;D You should do it!

You can never stop improving I believe. Only can get better and better :D
Well what are your newer samples? Show me :) Well maybe that person was a low pricer like myself?But I don't generally go that low unless it deserves it.

Ahhh 2 little ones that little, I can imagine it's hard to juggle them. Lol, I understand. Always need some alone time from time to time.

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items