Kanoko's Nightmares

Avg. Market Price: 5,838,050g

SDPlus #325 Wendy

Avg. Market Price: 8,264,890g

Princess Discord

Avg. Market Price: 1,563,910g

200g

15.7k total.

[[Would really like to keep the Wendy doll but I doubt you'd take smaller items to make the 15mil lol.]]

woot! that makes it the AB biggrin I can start on it tomorrow if you fill in this form

username:
references:
pose:
background:
details:

username: Charming lovebird.
references: I am working on a Ref for John. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/a-pirates-life-request-thread-25mil-to-spend/t.81317627/?_gaia_t_=3936 This gives a good idea of them.
pose: Anything you want - have fun with them.
background: A ocean - or a pirate ship. Anything pirate..ie.
details: Follow the link above it gives details about them. It also give an avatar ref of Eavan and John - but John's isn't very good. I'm drawing a head shot of John now for a ref - I'll probably have it finished by tomorrow. xD Or later tonight.

John has green eyes - Eavan has a bluish green eye color. Kind of like the ocean - thats what her eyes are meant to remind you off.

John is a pirate captain though - so just keep that in mind when drawing him. If you need anything else just pm me. I'll post Johns ref as soon as I am finished with it.

Huggertaker's Buttercup

10,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Charming Lovebird
piIot
Charming Lovebird
Kanoko's Nightmares

SDPlus #325 Wendy

Princess Discord

200g

15.7k total.

[[Would really like to keep the Wendy doll but I doubt you'd take smaller items to make the 15mil lol.]]

woot! that makes it the AB biggrin I can start on it tomorrow if you fill in this form

username:
references:
pose:
background:
details:

references: I am working on a Ref for John. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/a-pirates-life-request-thread-25mil-to-spend/t.81317627/?_gaia_t_=3936 This gives a good idea of them.
details: Follow the link above it gives details about them. It also give an avatar ref of Eavan and John - but John's isn't very good. I'm drawing a head shot of John now for a ref - I'll probably have it finished by tomorrow. xD Or later tonight.

John has green eyes - Eavan has a bluish green eye color. Kind of like the ocean - thats what her eyes are meant to remind you off.

John is a pirate captain though - so just keep that in mind when drawing him. If you need anything else just pm me. I'll post Johns ref as soon as I am finished with it.

It's hard for me to make up a pose, I'd love to know what pose you like to prevend any trouble sweatdrop You can also choose for two separated art, each of your characters ^^

piIot
Charming Lovebird
piIot
Charming Lovebird
Kanoko's Nightmares

SDPlus #325 Wendy

Princess Discord

200g

15.7k total.

username:
references:
pose:
background:
details:

It's hard for me to make up a pose, I'd love to know what pose you like to prevend any trouble sweatdrop You can also choose for two separated art, each of your characters ^^

Hmm I like that idea - Could you draw John on a pirates ship? Or near a ship. Or just outside. I always picture him outside. Or on a ship - either behind the wheel of the ship or leaning against a post.

And Eavan perhaps in a din - book cases in the background? A book in hand, or sitting with a candle beside her.

And I'm honestly not that hard to please.

User Image

This is what I have drawn of John so far. I'm not finished but it gives you an idea...
His hair is long enough to pull back, if he wants to. I have it down in this picture.

And I am actually about to change Eavan's hair. It's bugging me - and there is something on tektek I saw I liked better. It's just not the right color.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. There I like that a LOT better - only with dark hair like Johns - black - not blond.

I put the items in a trade - so I don't forget and sale them or something. When the art is finished I'll finish the trade and I'll add the 200k

Huggertaker's Buttercup

10,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Charming Lovebird
I put the items in a trade - so I don't forget and sale them or something. When the art is finished I'll finish the trade and I'll add the 200k
alright! separated it is biggrin and yes it gives me more ideas smile the trade like that is fine heart

piIot
Charming Lovebird
alright! separated it is biggrin and yes it gives me more ideas smile the trade like that is fine heart

I'm excited to see them. :'3 You'll have to keep me updated on how things are going.

piIot

How is it going? :3~
How is it going?

Huggertaker's Buttercup

10,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Charming Lovebird
piIot

How is it going?
still sketching still sketching ^^ trying to draw suitable background, Ill send you a WIP when I can! heart

piIot
Charming Lovebird
piIot

How is it going?
still sketching still sketching ^^ trying to draw suitable background, Ill send you a WIP when I can! heart

Lol thats fine.
I was just wondering how it was coming along, I'm excited to see it. :3

Huggertaker's Buttercup

10,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Charming Lovebird
piIot
Charming Lovebird
piIot

How is it going?

Lol thats fine.

User Image sketch for the woman c:

Huggertaker's Buttercup

10,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Charming Lovebird
piIot
Charming Lovebird
piIot

How is it going?

Lol thats fine.

User Image and a sketch for him

edit: ohman looking at the male one, I feel like drawing the woman flying jumping towards next to him like they are about to fight ;o so it would actually be a couple art :O what do you think?

Huggertaker's Buttercup

10,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Charming Lovebird

User Image

tadah~ hope you can see it ..

piIot
Charming Lovebird
piIot
Charming Lovebird
piIot

How is it going?

Lol thats fine.

edit: ohman looking at the male one, I feel like drawing the woman flying jumping towards next to him like they are about to fight ;o so it would actually be a couple art :O what do you think?

Ohh I love all three. The Couple are would be awesome. But could I talk you into doing the one with her sitting down too? Or where you already going to do both? o3o

Huggertaker's Buttercup

10,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Charming Lovebird
piIot
Charming Lovebird
piIot
Charming Lovebird
piIot

How is it going?

Lol thats fine.

Ohh I love all three. The Couple are would be awesome. But could I talk you into doing the one with her sitting down too? Or where you already going to do both? o3o

I think I only have time to finish the couple art >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces