In a relationship with Egg-tartbunny

Timid Assailant

17,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Cocobin

hehe well it seems to be going well so far o vo

yeaahh, same. I started like within he first month it came out and was there until the very last day it was active. I did spend some RL cash on it, but it wasnt too much. I was able to get some nice pieces from artists on the site too hehe

As far as gaia, i heard it had to do with inflation and gaia releasing gold generators that drove the economy up

well, she is my character rather then an avatar xD She never was an avi or avatar to begin one, just a character design i drew :> hehe, well you did one of my fav pieces of her back then xD
Still is one of my favs.

Time-traveling Trader

Pekomi
blaugh we're the fab sisters~

Time-traveling Trader

Ranger Myst
Just not sure what the normal pace is so I'm mulling over what the end date should be. cat_rofl

Ow.. was in hiatus by the time TM started their greediness actually. I missed all the drama hehe. But I did also used some RL monies on them gachas & was not happy that the site had to just shut down. Plus all my rares! Atleast it's true that we still do have those wonderful arts we bought from artists. I wish I had moar but is super picky.

It's like the opposite of what I'm doing here in gaia urrg. Here most of everyone are old players & they've seen the site at it's peak. While me on the other hand just joined when gaia is all wonky-like. It's not gonna close down is it..? >x<

(eeps my mistake) Got used to calling everything avi. I haven't been drawing in a while so I'm rusty. OC's have completely different feel from avi's in my opinion. Have no clue why.. don't really have a preference though. T-Thank you that's very kind of you to say. I enjoyed drawing her as I've made it obvious. Super fond of interesting but still cute & clean designs.

Time-traveling Trader

Pivoinne
holeh PUDDING!:<3 <3

some tea to go with that m~dear?
User Image
Cocobin
Pivoinne

User Image
emotion_yatta Don't mind if I do, but yoo you have such a nice chibi style. I wish you the best of luck with your auction!

Ice-Cold Lunatic

Cocobin

4laugh

btw
i'm wearing this umbrella thing that i was telling you about and the price inflated
keep or sell...hmmm?

Time-traveling Trader

Pivoinne
Cocobin
Pivoinne

User Image
emotion_yatta Don't mind if I do, but yoo you have such a nice chibi style. I wish you the best of luck with your auction!
Aw thanks a bunch!
//snatches luck & keeps it in pocket gaia_star

Ofourse I did some sleuthing (s-stalking ahem~hem) & uu noo! You have such a adorable art style!! Good gracious there is too much cute <3 <3

Time-traveling Trader

Time-traveling Trader

Pekomi
Cocobin

4laugh

btw
i'm wearing this umbrella thing that i was telling you about and the price inflated
keep or sell...hmmm?
maybe sell? We're not really real fond of umbrellas... >.> I dont know what other items are in there.

Ice-Cold Lunatic

Cocobin

just some small eyes & kimono i think?
though you might want to use it XDD

Time-traveling Trader

Pekomi
oh wow.. you make it sound so meh.=_=

Time-traveling Trader

User Image
BUMP..‿✦

Ice-Cold Lunatic

Cocobin
oh wow.. you make it sound so meh.=_=

well the only thing i like is the umbrella since i dunn have any other item like it XD
was just wondering if you'd like to use it emotion_dealwithit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces