Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, Sora.. =p {June 12}

Where's that thread! =) 0.5 50.0% [ 11 ]
.. Even though this one's nice 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 2 ]
Can't wait to see the Geisa art 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 4 ]
How about a horse with butterfly wings, tin hat 'n buttons eyes! 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]

Why are you upset?
My friend came and gave me my stuff and then walked away. I asked if he was mad and he said no and then just left. I think its over
Aww...My friend once got really mad at me and yelled that we wern't friends any more and took the necklace that she gave me back while I wasn't looking. I only knew that she took it because I seen it with her things and over heard her talking about how I didn't derserve it because it said best friends on it. Heehee I stole it back before she left. xd She probably still doesn't know what happened to it.

Heehee well I hope you feel better. Hopefull I can get that art done for you and cheer you up. ^_^
On a side not my friend is in the avatar arena if you'd like to vote for her. Click Here
I loved him alot though. Oh well maybe some day we will talk again. Yeah I will vote for her.
Maybe it really is nothing. People can be weird at times.

Thanks. She'll appreciate it. ^_^
Yeah maybe. Its nothing she had an awesome one anyway
Yeah she has a pretty avatar. ^_^ I'm doing pretty good with your sketch so far. Althought I didn't do too much on it but its getting there.. XD
Yay I cant wait to see it
I'm all done with the sketch now but I still have to go over it with pen. 3nodding
Yay i cant wait to see
I would show you my sketch but I never do much detailing on my sketches and there is alot I do while coloring it. XD
I cant wait, Im sure it looks awesome
If all goes well I shall be done with it by tomorrow. I can probably only put down the base colors today before I have to go to bed. XD

Amorous Firestarter

I dont know *how* many times I've told Jeff we're through over the past four years.. sweatdrop

/end random insert
Yay thankyou Noise. heart

Hmm whats wrong Jade. Sorry about him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out