Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shanyume

Sorry for the long winded answer sad whited out for convenience of others.

neutral That is so unfair. To the death. I've seen people donate millions and do big trades like that but this is too much. I've had my account banned once for almost no reason too but luckily I got it back intact. Gah, I wish you get the right justice you deserve as soon as possible. Have you tried contacting any of the big mods yet? (Not sure what they're called anymore).

Anxious Friend

Angel Fria
Shanyume

Sorry for the long winded answer sad whited out for convenience of others.

neutral That is so unfair. To the death. I've seen people donate millions and do big trades like that but this is too much. I've had my account banned once for almost no reason too but luckily I got it back intact. Gah, I wish you get the right justice you deserve as soon as possible. Have you tried contacting any of the big mods yet? (Not sure what they're called anymore).
Xya (omni mod), Zero Omega(admin) were the ones in charge of it I spoke to one other mod who said to message membertalk about it. I don't care much about the penguin slippers, it sucks yes but they were a gift. The other two (compass and warden) I worked for and I want back.

As bad as it sounds I ALMOST paid $60 to go to the Sakura Con two weeks ago to attend the gaia Q n A panel just to ask "what is an appropriate amount of time to wait for a response regarding a dispute over items wrongly removed from account?" followed by " What if it exceeds that time? Is it safe to assume that our dispute is being ignored?"
Shanyume
Xya (omni mod), Zero Omega(admin) were the ones in charge of it I spoke to one other mod who said to message membertalk about it. I don't care much about the penguin slippers, it sucks yes but they were a gift. The other two (compass and warden) I worked for and I want back.

As bad as it sounds I ALMOST paid $60 to go to the Sakura Con two weeks ago to attend the gaia Q n A panel just to ask "what is an appropriate amount of time to wait for a response regarding a dispute over items wrongly removed from account?" followed by " What if it exceeds that time? Is it safe to assume that our dispute is being ignored?"

... $60 is a lot, is that transportation or just entrance fee? Either way, it's expensive. (That's like my 1-2 weeks allowance for school). I'm not sure if asking for a follow-up would help, but after a month, I think PMing them again would be okay.

Anxious Friend

Angel Fria

... $60 is a lot, is that transportation or just entrance fee? Either way, it's expensive. (That's like my 1-2 weeks allowance for school). I'm not sure if asking for a follow-up would help, but after a month, I think PMing them again would be okay.
I had requested a response just to acknowledge that they read my message and got nothing. And the fee was the weekend Fri- Sun entrance fee. The convention was honestly 20 a minute bus ride away from my home.
Shanyume
Angel Fria

I had requested a response just to acknowledge that they read my message and got nothing. And the fee was the weekend Fri- Sun entrance fee. The convention was honestly 20 a minute bus ride away from my home.

I hope they reply to you soon. : Gaia has too much internal drama.
I'm not sure about how cons are there, but that's pretty expensive for a 3 day con.
I don't think they'll be entertaining issues like that or they probably might ignore it / answer and dismiss passively even if you did go and ask (though I'm sure it's pretty relevant).
yum_puddi

maybe me art sucks.
;_;

Anxious Friend

Angel Fria
Shanyume
Angel Fria

I hope they reply to you soon. : Gaia has too much internal drama.
I'm not sure about how cons are there, but that's pretty expensive for a 3 day con.
I don't think they'll be entertaining issues like that or they probably might ignore it / answer and dismiss passively even if you did go and ask (though I'm sure it's pretty relevant).
It's expensive for here a lot of people were mad they didn't allow 1 day passes only full weekend. I think it truly depends on how the panel is ran, if it is a raid hand and hope you're picked I think i'd have a good chance and they would be obligated to answer because it's something a lot of people have an issue with.

Anxious Friend

Angel Fria
yum_puddi

maybe me art sucks.
;_;
Shush you does not !
Shanyume
It's expensive for here a lot of people were mad they didn't allow 1 day passes only full weekend. I think it truly depends on how the panel is ran, if it is a raid hand and hope you're picked I think i'd have a good chance and they would be obligated to answer because it's something a lot of people have an issue with.

True that. I think more people are considerate there than here. If it's was done here, most of the time they shrug it off and spend full time trying to make their company / product look good. I bet cons there are better too. Cons here are like, ugh, it's soo..... The scene is fuglier than CB's posts combined, though the entrance is probably something like 3 dollars. One day I'll go there and attend a con. It's a dream. *_*
Shanyume
Shush you does not !

it... does. ninja
then again, maybe I should stick to painting afterall. xD;
I'll bid 150k!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items