links to the actual images above: * 1 * 2 * 3 * 4 * 5 * 6 *
Thank you for dropping by. Feel free to look around and hopefully you'll like what you see...
This is my first auction and, hopefully, not my last. I've had a very busy RL the past few months, and the in the next few weeks, i will be free to do some avi art (or OC art)...(but only from the bust-up; hence the name change of the auction...)
Will do/Preferences: (edited June 2010)
* as you can see from the previews above, i have many styles of drawing, so please specify style-type if you have a preference.
i often do #4 or #6 (big-eyes style); but generally, my style seems to vary, depending on my mood or the impression i get from an avi...
* i prefer female avis/OCs over males (i find doing the male body very difficult and female avis just turn out better...)
* sorry, i will only do art from the waist-up (chibi-style for full-body; AB may get a full-body)
* if you have any reference pictures, please post them alongside a screenshot of the avi to be drawn
* please give information regarding hair color, eye color, and other little details (accessories worn, attitude/personality, hobbies, etc...)
* i shall decide on the final pose (but you can post your preference if you have any)
* a full-body, semi-chibi style is doable
* normal full body (sorry, but full body art drains a lot outta me...but it's negotiable, and depends on the complexity of the art/avi; AB/HB has a higher chance of getting a full-body though...)
* nudity (or near-nudity; i.e. avis in underwear)
* clutter (a plush or two, or may be even three, is doable)
* bald avis (i love drawing hair)
* no beards or mustaches, please (i don't do them justice)
* don't bid unless you can really pay
* no retraction of bids
* no stealing of art
* post any questions you may have regarding my art (i'll give tips if i can...)
* feel free to chat (if i get to like you, i might just draw you a chibi-freebie whee ...after i accomplish the art of the HB though)
* When the next auction begins...time can only tell...(my life's just unpredictable like that)...
Thanks for the start up....and the complement regarding the autobuy...redface
For your AB, is it both items or either one?
I'm sorry, i should have made that part clearer. I'll do an edit after this post...
Anyway, it's supposed to go like this: if someone bids a Mender, he's supposed to get picked, UNLESS someone bids a Kanoko'sNightmare (since this item costs "more" in the MP; in short, he bids more). I couldn't dare ask for two items...that's just...eek
higher value item wins the auction though, if both items are proposed within a relatively short amount of time (span of 1 day)...if 24 hours pass after someone bids the Mender, that's it. Auction over. It goes to whoever bid the Mender.