Welcome to Gaia! ::

im done with my part whee ~
:: - - - - - [♪] - - - - - ::

Swan and I are finished! I kinda had to fix what I had originally done--thanks for telling me my mistake, swan!--so I hope I haven't done anything else wrong. If I have, by all means, please tell me. ^^

click here to view! <3

::
- - - - - - -[ ~ S t a r s of D e s t i n y ~ ] - - - - - - - ::
Aww I love it Swan and Star ^.^ Thank you very much 4laugh
Though I request that you don't take it off your photobucket yet, I'm not on my computer yet so I don't have a place to save it yet.
Again, thank you *huggles n lovles*
:: - - - - - [♪] - - - - - ::

Haha, I don't clean up my photobucket very often--maybe once every few months? Or more...So you don't need to worry about it. xD

Thanks so much, azuria! <333

::
- - - - - - -[ ~ S t a r s of D e s t i n y ~ ] - - - - - - - ::
User Image

finished coloring bitefrost's lines. heart
4laugh whee
Thank you both ^.^ I love it!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We're done with ours. ;D
Omg lol that's awesome, it makes her look so... ebil! >.< Thank you both, I love it 3nodding heart 4laugh
Azuria St Cloud
Omg lol that's awesome, it makes her look so... ebil! >.< Thank you both, I love it 3nodding heart 4laugh

Get the keg out! She likes it!! <--assuming you're not a liar... o_O Just kidding; I don't drink. xd
Alright so I was banned last night, and have yet to receive word as to why I was banned or if it's even a permanent ban.
So I'll still be checking here of course, but just wanted to let everyone know so no one thinks I'm stealing the art.
I've got Phren and I's piece half colored. I'll PM you soon with the finished work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff