Generous Sex Symbol

█████████████ █ ▐x x x There's evil in the air
And there's thunder in the sky
And a killer's on the bloodshot streets

User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════╗
Baby Bat's Chibi Joint Auction
╚═══════════════════════════════╝

█████████████ █ x x x Let me guide you into the world of kawaii serafuku's

| |x x x x xThe urge is stronger than before help me level out this darkness
                                                          | |x x x x xIt's getting out of control It is no longer safe in my hands
                                                          | |x x x x xBorn from fear, darkness and hate We pray upon the innocent
                                                          | |x x x x xSoul's cold and heartless Will you break the ice?
                                                          | |x x x x xThe constant desire, unable to keep the balance Will you feed our need?
                                                          | |x x x x xDeep red blood stains us Will you be brave enough to try to save us?

Orgasmic Moan's Husband

Generous Sex Symbol

User Image

Follow the rules they're the law

█████████████ █ x x x Follow these or else

| |x x x x x1. No retracting bids! Bid only what you have and pure only! We are not accepting items.
                                                          | |x x x x x2. Don't be rude(i.e tell us what we should set the bidding at or what we should offer, negative nancy's will be banned)
                                                          | |x x x x x3. Do NOT steal our art, if you do we will find you and kill you
                                                          | |x x x x x4. Be patient with the artist if you win the auction. We too have lives outside of gaia therefore we can not always get you the art in a few hours. We may take a week or two depending on the artist. Make sure to talk it out with them instead of cancelling the trade!
                                                          | |x x x x x5. Stick around and chat, remember no drama in this thread. We're too old for that s**t so deal with it, our thread our rules.
                                                          | |x x x x x6. If you stick around long enough I just might hand out a few freebies for bumpers and people who keep the thread active and alive!

Orgasmic Moan's Husband

Generous Sex Symbol

User Image

Everything you need to know is here

█████████████ █ x x x Start Date: 9/7/2014 @9:30am GMT
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEnd Date: 9/28/2014 @10pm GMT

| |x x x x xStarting Bid: 30b
                                                          | |x x x x xHB: 375b
                                                          | |x x x x xBidding Tree
                                                          NamesRina
                                                          SlNON
                                                          bump

>/////>
                                                          <,,,,,<
                                                          >.....>
                                                          </////<

Sirenz
                                                          I bid 360

Lil Red Panties
                                                          Aww yisss beautiful art.

AWW YIS THEY DRAW MONSTER GIRLSSSSS~

I'll go ahead and bid 300 billion~

Amours
                                                          I feel like saying 120bill now. just to secure my bid..
                                                          emo

120bill
                                                          dramallama

stinkfists
                                                          60b please!

Amours

ohh nice smile

50bill. then.

Aurelynne
                                                          32B c:

Goodluck!!
                                                          Alanakin
                                                          I'll start the bidding with the opening bid!

| |x x x x xHighest Bid gets ONE fully colored chibi from each artist

| |x x x x xAutoBuy is not yet available but will soon once it has been decided

Orgasmic Moan's Husband

Generous Sex Symbol

User Image

SlNON has something to say

█████████████ █ x x x Information on the artist

| |x x x x xPreference Frilly stuff, Female>Male, Avi=OC
                                                          | |x x x x xWhat do I think of clutter? Some clutter is fine but nothing over the top please
                                                          | |x x x x xDo you do nudity? I do tasteful nudity, nothing against TOS maybe skimpy outfits and cleavege
                                                          | |x x x x xDo you do couples? This auction is for a single chibi
                                                          | |x x x x xDo you do wings? It really depends on the kind of wings
                                                          | |x x x x xDo you do monster girls? OF COURSE! I love em especially oni girls <3

SlNON's Samples

█████████████ █ x x x New>Old

Ice-Cold Phantom

User Image

BeIIethiel has something to say

| |x x x x xPreference Macabre/dark(sceenie weenie, emo) • ugly<cute • fury=skin • Females = Males • Avi>OC • Color>Monochrome
                                                          | |x x x x xWhat do you think of clutter? I admire it to an extent(I take details pretty *beeping* seriously). I wont do extreme clutter though.
                                                          | |x x x x xNudity? Tasteful and classy ♥ (And of course nothing that will go agaisnt the TOS)
                                                          | |x x x x xDo you do couples? This auction is only for one single chibi.
                                                          | |x x x x xWhat about wings? I love doing them!
                                                          | |x x x x xDo you do monster girls? Uh, sure?

BeIIethiel's Samples

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Blessed Demigod

User Image

Thelxi Chan has something to say

| |x x x x xPreference I do both avi's and oc's. Small Wings. Male and Female Characters. I don't like to do monochrome based avi's, I love a good color scheme. I Refuse to draw animals, I suck at them, though I will try Furry depending on the character.
                                                          | |x x x x xWhat do you think of clutter? It all varies on what the clutter is, decent made clutter is alright if a list is provided.
                                                          | |x x x x xNudity? No, I won't do complete nudity. Seductive/suggestive clothing, yes.
                                                          | |x x x x xDo you do couples? I might if we get good enough bids.
                                                          | |x x x x xWhat about wings? Small Wings yes, if we get ab'd I might do large wings on my chibis.
                                                          | |x x x x xDo you do monster boys/girls? Certainly~! As long as she/he looks tasteful

Thelxi Chan's Samples

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                                                                                  User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Orgasmic Moan's Husband

Generous Sex Symbol

Orgasmic Moan's Husband

Generous Sex Symbol

Orgasmic Moan's Husband

Generous Sex Symbol

Orgasmic Moan's Husband

Generous Sex Symbol

Orgasmic Moan's Husband

Generous Sex Symbol

Orgasmic Moan's Husband

Generous Sex Symbol