Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gemion's Spouse

Vermillion Mage

I understand completely! I hold onto so many outfits just because they remind me of old favorites... sweatdrop

Mythical Huntress

For some reason three past characters have been popping up lately. It's actually kind of frustrating since I'm happy with my current games. confused

Did you get my message about tonight? sweatdrop

Gemion's Spouse

Vermillion Mage

LadyCalliope
For some reason three past characters have been popping up lately. It's actually kind of frustrating since I'm happy with my current games. confused

Did you get my message about tonight? sweatdrop

Yeah, I go through phases like that where I just get... intensely nostalgic? I'm happy with what we have right now, too. I'm planning on drawing something a little more complex for the Dura game... You should shoot me a quick description of Tiberia, and any input you or Tom have on what some of our major NPCs look like. (Particularly Falco, Kerak and Flavius since they seem to be the favorites so far?)

Oh! There it is! I have no idea why my phone didn't yell at me... I've been drawing I always lose track of time... Anyway, just replied you.

Mythical Huntress

earthkid

Yeah, I go through phases like that where I just get... intensely nostalgic? I'm happy with what we have right now, too. I'm planning on drawing something a little more complex for the Dura game... You should shoot me a quick description of Tiberia, and any input you or Tom have on what some of our major NPCs look like. (Particularly Falco, Kerak and Flavius since they seem to be the favorites so far?)

Oh! There it is! I have no idea why my phone didn't yell at me... I've been drawing I always lose track of time... Anyway, just replied you.

Oh! Art! heart I'll tell him and put together something for you.

Sent you a thing back.

Gemion's Spouse

Vermillion Mage

LadyCalliope
earthkid

Oh! Art! heart I'll tell him and put together something for you.

Sent you a thing back.

Awesome, thanks! c:

Gemion's Spouse

Vermillion Mage

Four days!

Mythical Huntress

Gemion's Spouse

Vermillion Mage

Cold Disser

18,175 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Cool Cat 500
earthkid
heart

-opens crocheted coin purse-

I'd like to auto-buy you for Waist-Up Coupleeee -wheeeeeeeze-

Gemion's Spouse

Vermillion Mage

aBADcold
earthkid
heart

-opens crocheted coin purse-

I'd like to auto-buy you for Waist-Up Coupleeee -wheeeeeeeze-

OMG! You've got it! Thank you so much!!!! whee

Go ahead and PM me and start the trade, and we can discuss what you want! c:

Cold Disser

18,175 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Cool Cat 500
earthkid

I AM WEEP WITH JOY! Lemme go ahead and begin the trade as well as
gather all refs and stuff so we discuss. I'm so happy, thank you!

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
Woah I can't believe I missed out on such a talented artist. I hope you have another auction or will offer RL commissions some time. biggrin

Cold Disser

18,175 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Sirenz
Woah I can't believe I missed out on such a talented artist. I hope you have another auction or will offer RL commissions some time. biggrin

http://bottleshark.tumblr.com/post/99737297884/commissions-are-open-shoot-me-an-email-at

They areeee * v *

Gemion's Spouse

Vermillion Mage

aBADcold
Sirenz

http://bottleshark.tumblr.com/post/99737297884/commissions-are-open-shoot-me-an-email-at

They areeee * v *

Correct! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas