Welcome to Gaia! ::

ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE
I saw all the avatars, but would also like to see what the OC's look like.
Just out of curiosity. heart heart heart

I have descriptions, storylines somewhere, but if you just want to see, then here it goes:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

^ That is Shenori, a character I created when I was big into InuYasha. xp

And my Vampire OC:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Mishamigos
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE

Is there a reason the trade was cancelled? I thought I autobought for every artist, don't really understand what's going on here.

Genius

Sanga
Mishamigos
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE

Is there a reason the trade was cancelled? I thought I autobought for every artist, don't really understand what's going on here.

I never canceled... as a matter of fact, I just signed on today and messaged you.
I work all week... I had no idea.
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE
Sanga
Mishamigos
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE

I never canceled... as a matter of fact, I just signed on today and messaged you.

Mishamogas, not you. xp

Genius

Sanga
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE
Sanga
Mishamigos
ARTIFICIAL SUBMARINE

Mishamogas, not you. xp
OH. I was notified that I was quoted haha. I was confused. XDXDX'D
I apologize for cancelling the trades! This is taking much, much longer than I originally thought it would be, and now I find myself with a new, demanding job, along with now moving to a new place and no idea when I'm getting internet. I will be on hiatus and I'm not leaving 15mill in trades pending. If you guys can get the pieces to me (finished pieces) within a day or two, then fine, but if you haven't even started yet, then please do not! Again I apologize but it's been a good while now, can't really help it.

Thank you anyway for the chance and thank you to the artist in this auction who did get around to my pieces. Good day to you all! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff