yum_strawberry

Informer

5 more days!

Informer

Informer

Informer

Informer

Informer

I'd like to Autobuy! I currently have AFK + Angelic Scarf to offer (should be able to get a little more than 21 mill from their sales - the extra would be for the hassle of having to sale) or if you give me a little time I can sell them myself and offer you the 21mill. Either way, I'd like the autobuy very much!!! heart

Informer

eek THANK YOU SO MUCH. Quoting the auction mule owner to let her know and to figure out what'll be the easiest. Most likely we'll prefer you to sell off the items and make the individual trades as pure.

Thanks again!! whee

Mishamigos
akanekun
eek THANK YOU SO MUCH. Quoting the auction mule owner to let her know and to figure out what'll be the easiest. Most likely we'll prefer you to sell off the items and make the individual trades as pure.

Thanks again!! whee

Mishamigos

The items are sold, just waiting on trades to be completed! ^^ I have work in a little bit so is it OK if I send the trades/order later tonight/tomorrow? The trades should be completed and the gold should be in my possession before the night's end so even if when I get off I'm too exhausted to make out my order I will still have the trades sent! smile heart

zeldadweeb's Waifu

Fluffy Fatcat

Shemigori

Alright! As long as you can liquidate it, we have absolutely no problem here~ I'm sure you know how joint auctions work- Pay the artist separably bla bla bla...Do not pay the artists until they give you your art. But if you have any questions let me know~
User Image

Do you want us to PM you about what you want drawn?

-------------------------
I'm going to close down the auction and quote everyone to get in here now ^_^
Mishamigos
Shemigori

Such a cute graphic! 4laugh
Yes, you all may PM me, it'll be a pretty obvious reminder of what I need to do. My AFK Hat is sold, Angelic scarf is currently in a trade waiting for the other person to confirm it. So I'll be able to send trades after work tonight, or if they confirm within the next 20mins or so, I can do it now. Yay I'm so excited and I hope you guys are too! I'm not really a picky commissioner and will most likely let everyone have tons of freedom. I always find their artistic creativity shines more this way and it's always fun for them as artist to try what they feel would look best rather than be given instructions on how it should look! I always end up a happy customer, so I hope if my requests aren't detailed enough or whatever, that that's OK. heart

zeldadweeb's Waifu

Fluffy Fatcat

Shemigori
Mishamigos
Shemigori

Such a cute graphic! 4laugh
Yes, you all may PM me, it'll be a pretty obvious reminder of what I need to do. My AFK Hat is sold, Angelic scarf is currently in a trade waiting for the other person to confirm it. So I'll be able to send trades after work tonight, or if they confirm within the next 20mins or so, I can do it now. Yay I'm so excited and I hope you guys are too! I'm not really a picky commissioner and will most likely let everyone have tons of freedom. I always find their artistic creativity shines more this way and it's always fun for them as artist to try what they feel would look best rather than be given instructions on how it should look! I always end up a happy customer, so I hope if my requests aren't detailed enough or whatever, that that's OK. heart

Are you talking about my sig auction? If so, Thank you <3 If not- I just woke up >u< My brain is still waking up O/////O
Ah.. the waiting. I understand that. No worries, (;
And I have to say, you seem like the most laid back customer I've yet encountered. You say artistic freedom, I say 'it's gon be a good day' ^_^ because, yes- normally artists best work comes out of having control of what they get to draw.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff