Welcome to Gaia! ::

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

// luffs on saki// Chuu dont over work yourself tho!

RayneJCD's Husband

Gosh can't wait.

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
onisuu
Sakimiiiiiii * ♡ * )))))
still love that chibi I got from u before gaia's economy made me poor LOLZ XD

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
kennymap
Gosh can't wait.
omg ur avatar is so cute >w< !!!

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Empress Boa
sakimi.chan
hey Boa : D !
yeah been very busy, went to 2 conventions back to back and now I've started a new job at a mobile game company ^o^ + freelance work haha. I only check back on gaia for items and sometimes to see how u guys r doing XD !
so how goes it lol ?

User Image

hiii! wow congrats! you snagged a job already?! congratssss! im sure alot of companies def want you in their team! if i won millions of dollars in lottery heck i would start a studio and u can run everything rofl one can dream right sweatdrop
but ye, do you want any items? XD i got some extra s**t. im really bored here lol. theres so many good items now its so hard and tempting :_: hope ur having a blast though! is your work top secret ninja mrgreen

were doing good! lol

HOLY I JUST READ YOUR STATUS MANG! *so happy you're on same team! Jeezus the city im in is sooo blue! it makes me cry that im still level 4 LOL havent had time to meet people in my team but someday i wanna go to the events sometimes they hold one XD i just been too lazy on weekends to get out rofl sweatdrop

blubber tubber
holy s**t! she's here! rofl heart
omg boa haha, thank you <3 ur always so supportive I really appreciate it <3 XD and yeah I know how u feel about ingress lol, luckly were im at most of the portals are green XD we kinda own here in Quebec Montreal haha, though i stopped playing, aw thanks for offering items ;w; but u don't need to give me anything unless u got any cute guy items u don't need haha XD I'll alllwaysss take free guy itemmmss *cus I'm shameless like that lolz*

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Alicia007
sakimi.chan
doing good : ) how about u ?

I'm glad to hear that C:
I'm great, exercising as usual ~3 miles every 2 days~ 3nodding
and doodle whenever I feel inspired cat_xd

Congrats on the new job! I hope the company treats you well emotion_hug
btw, I do have one question. I keep googling your name and keeps saying you used to work for Bioware, is that true? eek
oh damn I want to so bad to start exercising like you do, but its so hard to get off my a** lol, my job involves a looot of shitting XD;;; yeah doodling is so good, wish i have more time to do that lately @_@;;been busy working on fully rendered illustrations that i cant post because its for work XD Anyways yes I used to work for bioware, I learned lots there : D !

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

selling my universe for saki art!

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
blubber tubber
sakimi.chan
blubber tubber
Empress Boa
blubber tubber
/dying from false alarm crying crying crying crying

im sorry! heres an icecream pie for you yum_icecreampie emotion_awesome
/vacuums dat thing/
neways i am v well! how r u? (-: how is life treating u !!! is it still cold over there....

it is amazingly hot here i am dying emotion_puke emotion_drool
hey dude, how u doing ^u^ ? dont worry when i have the auction ill let u know ^o^
SAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMI /tackles u
omG
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@ i am SO ........... GNGASK

thank you so much!!! i'd really appreciate it if you did that for me! everything is great 4 me... except the weather
i am dying here in CA

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

there are days where i wake up because of the heat and it's so terrible emotion_puke emotion_bigvein
Inception

Did I get you with that one ?
No ? I bet I did lolz
So anyways, yes it's no problem I remember u asked me about it and ur such a sweetie so I dont mind haha, I'll just make sure ur ready before I start ^o^ but yeah since ur in Cali, r u going to be at Anime Expo next year : D ? cus I'll be there lso maybe we can hang out or something XD ? Meanwhile in Canada we're doing through a bit of a cold patch *_*;;

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Kiro_Shinigami
aw, I don't think u need too lol I don't even know when I'll have the auction yet XD;

Friendly Phantom

sakimi.chan
onisuu
Sakimiiiiiii * ♡ * )))))
still love that chibi I got from u before gaia's economy made me poor LOLZ XD

omgosh thanks saki!!! Ahhh yeah i was dirt poor to when i returned to gaia in july ; _ ;
Every thing was worth billions and I had 2 mill ahaha

Evrina's Husbando

Blessed Noob

sakimi.chan
blubber tubber
sakimi.chan
blubber tubber
Empress Boa
blubber tubber
/dying from false alarm crying crying crying crying

im sorry! heres an icecream pie for you yum_icecreampie emotion_awesome
/vacuums dat thing/
neways i am v well! how r u? (-: how is life treating u !!! is it still cold over there....

it is amazingly hot here i am dying emotion_puke emotion_drool
hey dude, how u doing ^u^ ? dont worry when i have the auction ill let u know ^o^
SAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMI /tackles u
omG
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@ i am SO ........... GNGASK

thank you so much!!! i'd really appreciate it if you did that for me! everything is great 4 me... except the weather
i am dying here in CA

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

there are days where i wake up because of the heat and it's so terrible emotion_puke emotion_bigvein
Inception

Did I get you with that one ?
No ? I bet I did lolz
So anyways, yes it's no problem I remember u asked me about it and ur such a sweetie so I dont mind haha, I'll just make sure ur ready before I start ^o^ but yeah since ur in Cali, r u going to be at Anime Expo next year : D ? cus I'll be there lso maybe we can hang out or something XD ? Meanwhile in Canada we're doing through a bit of a cold patch *_*;;

User Image
omg X_X_x-x-xX_X_X_x you will start when i am ready!!?!?!?! omg u. r. being. too. kind. STOP IT /wails !______! weeps into ur beautiful magic genius hands of genius!

you don't have to though, really, 'cus right now I'm moving up to NorCal (temporarily) to do some hardcore studying for my upcoming entrance exam; i'll be gone for 5 weeks--that's why I said I'm not sure whether I'll be here for your auction..and this house won't have internet because I am isolating myself from internet as well as from my friends + the hustle and bustle of my hometown (temptations of great food outings)! 5 weeks is a long time for you to wait, and I know you're a busy person so I would feel horrible to make you wait just on my account...

anyway if you do have your auction during the time I'm away, i'll just run down to the nearest mcdonald's and sit there for free wifi! I'll have my iPad probs

idk how long you plan on making your auction, but if it's a longer one, then perhaps i'll be back before your auction ends?

as for the AX thing--I used to go to AX every year but then stopped when I entered college. however, if you are going... I'M DEFINITELY DOWN TO GO UGH HHHHHHH I canT WAIT TO MEET YOU & HANG@@@@ I've been wondering whether you'll come down here or not! I've never seen you in the years that I've gone to AX /sobs

I'll probably blow all my money on commissions again hahahahaha--that's part of the reason why I have been hesitant to go orz I tend to spend all my money on art commissions at AA...
speaking of which, when you go to cons, do you usually get a table or an actual vendor's booth?

tldr; u r awesome and i understand if u didn't read my NY-times-bestseller length response l0l
p.s. pls transfer some of that cold patch over to cali... maybe some of your water, too, since we're all dying of water shortage over here emotion_zombie

RayneJCD's Husband

sakimi.chan
kennymap
Gosh can't wait.
omg ur avatar is so cute >w< !!!

Yeah I'm cosplaying one of my fav One Piece characters right now, Chopper.
Lol he's the one fanning Sanji in Boa's gif.

User Image

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
sakimi.chan

oh damn I want to so bad to start exercising like you do, but its so hard to get off my a** lol, my job involves a looot of shitting XD;;; yeah doodling is so good, wish i have more time to do that lately @_@;;been busy working on fully rendered illustrations that i cant post because its for work XD Anyways yes I used to work for bioware, I learned lots there : D !

awwww, you poor soul //pats you heart
your butt must feel so sore being stuck for hours and hours till end gonk
illustrations O w O ~mega curious~ but I understand smile
I knew it xd
I'm glad to hear you learned lots of things from Bioware mrgreen

Hope to hear from you next time, good luck at work!!! emotion_hug

Evrina's Husbando

Blessed Noob

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

sakimi.chan
Kiro_Shinigami
aw, I don't think u need too lol I don't even know when I'll have the auction yet XD;
TwT Sell universe just on cases? // flops on and falls asleep on your head//

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces