Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Kinetic Duet
achoo, I mean, "woof"

Lol.
I don't know whether to keep my wolf item or sell it.

Dapper Dabbler

7,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Dramatica Holmes
Kinetic Duet
achoo, I mean, "woof"

Lol.
I don't know whether to keep my wolf item or sell it.

Which wolf one do you have?

Brutal Cocktail's Husband

Kawaii Cleric

Dramatica Holmes
Nice layering!
For a second there, I was like "Wow, what a cute Halloween dress -- I must have it! * ¬ *" before I realized it was a mix of items.

Shapeshifter

Schierke

User Image

Yeah, we should. XD And while we're at it, we should send the people at Square Enix some letters as well. XD

Omg, you've played Folklore? ;_; I love that game! Still haven't been able to complete it tho, cause I keep losing my gaming partners, and I really don't want to play it alone. But it's an amazing game, and I love the awesome scenes it has. I'm a big fan of fantasy in general. ^^ It does seem like we have the exact same opinion, yesh. I wish they could move away from the futuristic path and back on the old path again, cause I personally think they had so much more to explore there that they didn't use.

Had I the money for it, I'd start up my own gaming company, lol.
User Image

Brutal Cocktail's Husband

Kawaii Cleric

Intellectual Mage

9,275 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
KeyJester

Yes they definitely need a couple letters. XD

Yes, I love it~! Not alot of people seem to have played it...or even heard of it. I got it for christmas a couple years back because I kept saying how much I wanted it and I guess mom finally got the hint. XD I played the demo but I had heard about it before that. The music, scenery, story, creatures and just the overall gameplay was just awesome! Oh and you can't forget the alternate outfits which I think is always a great touch to any game! I wish Keats would have gotten more though. How far did you get? It is sad when you lose your gaming partner, its so much better with others. Probably why I dont like the handheld games as much. I always play games with my siblings and they pretty much have the same interests I do so we're all happy when one buys a game. We just got The Last Story so we're currently playing that one, it wasn't my turn yet but it looks fun. Yes there is alot they could do for a FF game and I'm still hopeful that they will do another good one. Its like lately the most interesting looking characters have been villains or just npc's. Why must they torment us like that? T^T

Intellectual Mage

9,275 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Its raining here yet again~ emotion_bigheart Its kind of funny how all summer the grass was dead and now its turning green. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff