• Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Dapper Dabbler

7,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Schierke
Also if any of my fellow auction artists would like some MS Paint Art just let me know. They will take me a while to get to but I haven't done anything in this new version of MS Paint and I would like to get used to it again. I'm not sure one if it'd be a chibi or headshot yet though.

Sure, I'd love one, no deadline! How about this avatar? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Would you like a sketch drawing? It would be great if I could do one for you as thanks.

Brutal Cocktail's Husband

Kawaii Cleric

Shapeshifter

Schierke

Kinetic Duet

User Image

No worries, no worries~ No need to rush it. ^^

Yeah, Zelda is basically what opened up my entire gaming world. Sure, I've been gaming since I was little (I had Mario on my NES when I was a kid, which was awesome), but when Ocarina of Time came out, mu entire world changed. I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy as well, but I have to say that Zelda totally tops it. It just has a feel to it that no other game has given me. OoT is my favourite, but Twilight Princess is a good second. And yush, I loved the Zora and the Great Fairies! They were awesome. *w* Tho, the Gerudos were my favourite, and I wish they'd bring them back again. ;_;

My collection is the prettiest ever~

And yush! Kinetic, you can has pics. ;D

My collection in its whole
(not completely accurate, cause most of the keys are hiding in those tied bags)
My wall, with all my key necklaces
Some of the keys I've bought here in Israel

I've bought several more, but haven't taken a picture of them.
I think I might do so today, maybe~
User Image

Smitten Risk-Taker

1.3 mil emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_yatta

Dapper Dabbler

7,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
KeyJester

Wow! I want a key collection like that. I have a little button collection but only because I kept on finding them wherever I went and got tired of leaving them be. blaugh

vegasshopgirl

Thank-you!

Shapeshifter

Kinetic Duet

User Image

Lol. My collection only grew this big cause I've been obsessing over it for years.
And I keep telling people to get me keys for my birthday and x-mas instead of regular gifts. XD

Oh, and 1.5 mil, please~
User Image

Dapper Dabbler

7,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
KeyJester

Unfortunately, the key selection is pretty sad where I live (and I'm guessing applies to North America in general). When I got to go to Holland, I was able to buy a couple of keys that were similar to the ones you have! One's supposed to be a gate key, I think, and another, maybe an old-fashion house key?

And thanks again for bidding c:

Shapeshifter

Kinetic Duet

User Image

And yet, secretly, this delights me, cause I want to own all the keys in the world.
I am a horrible, horrible human being. User Image
lol, sorry.
But too bad there's such a poor selection where you live. D=
Keys have generally gotten very popular all around, I've found, so I keep seeing lots of them everywhere. And it's somewhat killing me, cause I can't afford to buy every single one I find. ;_; Also, keys are very popular within steampunk, I've noticed, cause the con I went to a short while back had a lot of steampunk booths, and they all had keys for sale. I was a very happy con-goer, I was~

And lol, you're welcome.
Tho I'm slowly reaching my gold limit~ ;_;
User Image
Nice collection!
I love skeleton keys, but I don't have any even though the old locks to our room doors are those type. My uncle has one for his locks

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
vegasshopgirl
1.3 mil emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_yatta

4laugh

Smitten Risk-Taker

1.6M emotion_bigheart emotion_dowant
Thanks again for the bid!

Fashionable Vampire