Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shapeshifter

Schierke

Dramatica Holmes

User Image

Zelda is my favourite game series~ <3 When I got Skyward Sword, I sat for 5 days straight and played just to finish it. XD I'm trying to get all the games, but the older ones are really hard to get hold of. Still have my original OoT on my N64 tho, which is my favourite. ^^ I do have a special remake of some of the old ones for my GC as well tho. *o* It was a collectors thing I got with my GC when I bought it. =3

To say that I love keys is a bit of an understatement. I've been obsessed with them since I was little, and anything that even resembles a key makes me go sqee. XD My collection was a little over 1200 keys before I went on vacation, and so far I've bought about 30 more. *w* Looking forward to re-counting my collection when I get back home~ <3

Nyah, and I bid 1100k!
User Image

Dapper Dabbler

7,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Thanks for the bid! :3

Brutal Cocktail's Husband

Kawaii Cleric

Dapper Dabbler

7,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
GrepoGod

Oh hey, hai!
I forgot about your contest already sweatdrop
I better go take a looksee at it again.
3nodding

Anxious Tycoon

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Dramatica Holmes
GrepoGod

Oh hey, hai!
3nodding

I had to cancel it unfortunately, people don't care too much about prizes so I am here just commissioning artists.
GrepoGod
Dramatica Holmes
GrepoGod

Oh hey, hai!
3nodding

I had to cancel it unfortunately, people don't care too much about prizes so I am here just commissioning artists.

Yeah, it's hard to get people interested in art contests. Good luck with commissioning!

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
GrepoGod
Dramatica Holmes
GrepoGod

Oh hey, hai!
3nodding

yeah i just noticed that.
It's hard running things on Gaia sometimes, you can almost never get anyone to participate!

Anxious Tycoon

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Yeah so I figured bidding on auctions is better because sometimes I win more than 1 masterpiece! biggrin

Dapper Dabbler

7,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
vegasshopgirl

Here is your freebie. It's the first time I've drawn goggles like that before. Feel free to roll for another one!
User Image

Intellectual Mage

9,275 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
KeyJester

Just letting you know I started your freebie but I wasn't able to finish it today. I was kind of doing research and stuff so it'll probably be done either tomorrow or the next day.

Its my favorite series too~ Nothing gets me more excited than a new Zelda game! I couldn't play Skyward sword straight because I had to help my mom out but I kept waiting to go play it again. I wish they would have had the Zora's though...and a great fairy. Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are tied for my favorite. 3nodding I want to re-play all the games again.

Wow that is alot of keys, I bet its a beautiful collection.

Dapper Dabbler

7,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
KeyJester

Pictures! I must see all these keys! crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash