Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shapeshifter

Schierke
Thanks for the bid. What would you like me to draw ya for your freebie?

User Image

Oh, wow, more freebie? *o* I feel so lucky~

Do you think you can draw her?
It would make for a nice surprise to give her. ^^;
User Image

Intellectual Mage

9,275 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
RAWR_its_Chibi

Homg!!
    that is just waaay too cute!! I love how you make the sleeves a bit big, & the face <33

d;aaaw thank you so much ; 7;

I'm glad you like it~ I love drawing long sleeves like that, I think its adorable with their little over-sized clothes. 3nodding
Schierke
RAWR_its_Chibi

Homg!!
    that is just waaay too cute!! I love how you make the sleeves a bit big, & the face <33

d;aaaw thank you so much ; 7;

I'm glad you like it~ I love drawing long sleeves like that, I think its adorable with their little over-sized clothes. 3nodding
yep yep! thats what I love as well ; u; <3
Schierke
RAWR_its_Chibi

Here is your freebie for bidding. I couldn't resist doing a chibi for ya, it was too cute. XD
User Image

That's so cute, kira! whee
If the bid freebies get too much for you, I can take some

Intellectual Mage

9,275 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
KeyJester

Sure, I'll do that one for tomorrows freebie...well unless something comes up of course.
Is that key in your post a Zelda key? I can't remember what game...Twilight Princess or Wind Waker...I think? One of the newer ones. XD

Intellectual Mage

9,275 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
hpanna

That's so cute, kira! whee
If the bid freebies get too much for you, I can take some

Thanks Anna. I can handle it. I can manage at least one a day now so I'll get caught up in no time. 3nodding

Shapeshifter

Schierke
KeyJester

Sure, I'll do that one for tomorrows freebie...well unless something comes up of course.
Is that key in your post a Zelda key? I can't remember what game...Twilight Princess or Wind Waker...I think? One of the newer ones. XD

User Image

Brilliant~

And yes! It is indeed a Zelda key, from Twilight Princess. ^^
I collect keys, and thus also pictures of keys, and sometimes I use them for post art and such~
You a Zelda fan?

Ngh, it's passed 1 AM here and I need to get up early tomorrow, so bed time for me.
Night~
User Image

Intellectual Mage

9,275 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
KeyJester

Yay~ I remembered it was a more recent design but it was my first pick. But yes~ I'm a huge Zelda fan, I have all of the games! emotion_bigheart Well I dont have the gameboy advanced four swords one but I have the other one. I love keys too, they have such pretty designs. I recently got a couple key necklaces because I have been wanting one for like forever.

Okay good night. ^-^

Intellectual Mage

9,275 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
I thought I had more freebies to do than I did. Its only 3....unless I missed one.

Intellectual Mage

9,275 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Also if any of my fellow auction artists would like some MS Paint Art just let me know. They will take me a while to get to but I haven't done anything in this new version of MS Paint and I would like to get used to it again. I'm not sure one if it'd be a chibi or headshot yet though.

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
I like keys too!
And I've only played old school Zelda games but I liked them alot smile

Anxious Tycoon

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100