Welcome to Gaia! ::

:3

bump2 heart

Wewt, new leader in the bump contest! x3

well, since i can't participate as an artist or bidder (i'm too poor... sweatdrop )
i shall bump. 3nodding

bump1

@_@ Too many threads for me to keep track of. Dammit.
Thanks, Alai.
I don't believe my main has ever been in RBG when you have, but I'm Flea. Hi. x3
Time Dies
Thanks, Alai.
I don't believe my main has ever been in RBG when you have, but I'm Flea. Hi. x3

hehee, hiya. ^^ yeah, i'm pretty new to the RBG thread and all, but i know a good thread when i see one. and i'd like to help as much as possible.. but my means are a bit limited. :Sweat:

I know what you mean. Trust me, RBG will take any help it can get, especially answering questions, since it means one less thing 7-11 has to do.

oof, i've seen. it makes me sad how people don't read the first page, like, ever. and there are so many people calling the bank a scam, or just doing random stuff... it's frustrating enough for me, i can imagine how annoying it must be for someone who's been around longer (let alone anyone who's trying to keep the thread in order).

and i also stuck the banner for the auction in my art shoppe, and am about to put it in my profile as well. not like i'm immensely popular, but.. free advertising, ne? whee

Haha, thanks for the adverts.
And yeah, it's frustrating. Before there were people who'd just ASK why they could trust us and such, but now they're flat out "SCAM LOLZ"

bump4.

((last one for now, as i've got to go. i will be back, though. 3nodding ))

kayy. bai!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces