Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Senshi

15,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Pinuppy
Glacesu

I actually think your latest one is really good!!
If you'd like a few tips and tricks, I could maybe help. I saw on your most recent one you were looking for some advice, so I thought I'd offer. :3
My biggest problem with anatomy is I can't stand how unrealistic mine can get. I mean, it's a style choice and lots of people love it, but I study countless works of art and countless stock images from the internet to get a better feel for anatomy and where to place eyes and whatnot. My biggest problem is drawing faces straight on, because noses baffle me from a straightforward perspective.
I'm a super impatient person, and I used to draw a lot less because I wasn't half the artist I am now and even now I'm not half the artist I could be in another 4 years or so of work! My recent study for personal improvement has been hands, feet, and foreshortening/perspective. Those are big things that lots of artists struggle with, and so I make it a point to get better at them. :3

I honestly never saw myself being able to tolerate being a mother until I met my husband. How long have you and your boyfriend been together? If I may be so nosy. (⌒▽⌒)

Theres a reason my latest one didn't have a face >.>
Yeah I thought about tutorials but with school and what not i don' thave a lot of time to just sit and..learn how to draw? I mean even right now i'm doing research and such for two group projects ._. I'm a social work major orz and there is so many papers that have to be done that i just wann ashoot my left foot.
I've always wanted kids ;a; i grew up raising my siblings before we got put into the system.
This may will be 4 years :3

Kaploohey's Senpai

Grumpy Gaian

16,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100
Glacesu

See, I grew up an only child, so I mostly kept to myself and didn't know how to cope with small children. But, I have the sweetest baby and I love him so much. I wouldn't trade a second of it. ;a;

Awe, that's awesome! My husband and I were together for 5 years before we got married, and we're coming up on our 1 year anniversary this March!!

Also.
User Image

Magical Senshi

15,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Pinuppy
Glacesu

See, I grew up an only child, so I mostly kept to myself and didn't know how to cope with small children. But, I have the sweetest baby and I love him so much. I wouldn't trade a second of it. ;a;

Awe, that's awesome! My husband and I were together for 5 years before we got married, and we're coming up on our 1 year anniversary this March!!

Also.
User Image

Ah, yeah I had to grow up and take care of my siblings before we were all placed into the foster system...so i'm a natural mother hend type person ;a; whenever i'm out in public and hear a child cry..i just wanna pick it up and love it D:

Weeep ;a; ! I hope him and I can get married soon...we're just waiting to be done with college and stuff so we can actually afford the wedding ;a;!!!

Weep this one looks so cute D: !

Kaploohey's Senpai

Grumpy Gaian

16,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100
Glacesu

D'awww. You sound like a real sweetie, then. :3
I feel that way when I hear my son cry, mostly because he doesn't cry unless he's hungry, tired, or hurt. When I was in the hospital after my c-section, they gave me this big speech about "purple crying" where the baby will just have fits of crying for no reason at all and you can't comfort them.
Personally, I'm a firm believer in the idea that babies do not cry unless something is wrong. So far, that's proven to be true in my experience. I feel like purple crying was invented as an excuse for lazy mothers who get tired of holding their babies. D:<

All in good time, then! I plan on doing online college classes once my son is a bit older. I originally didn't go because I'm a huge introvert (mostly because I have really hardcore social anxiety) and didn't want to go on a big campus and stay with a roommate. Online is the only place I ever talk very much, mostly because the people I meet are really friendly and sweet and easy to talk to. I don't even hardly text anyone. ;a;
The only problem is my parents are pushing for me to go to KCAI, which is a pretty prestigious art institute that my great grandfather went to and was a huge part of. I don't think I could do that because they don't offer online classes as far as I know. ;a;

Weeps I'm so glad! I had the hardest time with her hair and tail gradient and was so afraid the colors would be off. ;v;
Onward to do her magical girl outfit! ( ` ▽ ´ )ナ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces