• Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I'd like to bid, if that's okay. xD;

zombe G-corp labcoat x1 - 738,847
Coco kitty x1 - 89,411
Kiki kitty x1 - 198,171

Total: 1.026mil

I'd bid with better items, but it'd probably take me more than the amount of time this auction has left to trade them up, since I'm a bad exchanger. ._.;

EDIT;
Err, I used tektek for that since I didn't see a specific price guide to follow. x.x;

Sparkling Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Wow. 0_0 And there's still time left. Bout an hour, so you're safe! biggrin I'll update the bid!

Sparkling Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Oh! I just realized where I recognize you from, DA and then Moonstruck. *lurked there* You're on my watch list on DA. xd heart
Whaaat? o___O Really?! Wow! Thank you. xD;;

I always remember you as just p3p574r so I probably didn't recognize you when you watched me, otherwise I'd have like freaked out. x.x; You have always done such wonderful people.

EDIT;
But wait, you're still p3p574r on dA aren't you? xD; wtf, I am just blind then. I thought you had a different username. Somehow I missed you. ._<;; Gawd I am an idiot.

Which is why seeing this at less than 1mil for, FULLBODY no less, shocked me. o-o Especially this late into the auction.

But the RnC has been going dry lately. :/ In the old days this would easily go like for 4 or 5mil + Now all the good items have inflated so much, people are wary about spending them, and artists have to become exchangers to really make a buck.

Sparkling Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Silencieux
Whaaat? o___O Really?! Wow! Thank you. xD;;

I always remember you as just p3p574r so I probably didn't recognize you when you watched me, otherwise I'd have like freaked out. x.x; You have always done such wonderful people.

EDIT;
But wait, you're still p3p574r on dA aren't you? xD; wtf, I am just blind then. I thought you had a different username. Somehow I missed you. ._<;; Gawd I am an idiot.

Which is why seeing this at less than 1mil for, FULLBODY no less, shocked me. o-o Especially this late into the auction.

But the RnC has been going dry lately. :/ In the old days this would easily go like for 4 or 5mil + Now all the good items have inflated so much, people are wary about spending them, and artists have to become exchangers to really make a buck.

I'm happy with what I'm getting. XD I also started a breedables shop recently and I'm finding that's a really fun way to make money. It's like...lots of tedious detailing of all the possibilites blah blah...and then relaxing as people pay and you get to make pretty creations with all the puzzle pieces! I love it!

Sparkling Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Oh, I'm a nerd and forgot to link the shop. v_v
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It is way more fun than commissions. xD
Even if you do a custom, which is essentially a commission still, something just feels better about it. It's exciting. But sometimes... very boring. ._.;;

I love the concept for your shop! Mine is sort of cliche. If/when/maybe I do another one after Moonstruck closes down, it will have to be less cliche. >_< Charms and gems are neat, because it's not like "here is an animal spirit, it turns into a _________" which is what pretty much every other shop is. Or a bakery. xD;

Sparkling Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Dude anything with cute food products = rad. But yeah...all the other pet shops...meh. XD Flying angel and demon kitties are cute and all, but that only can be done so many times.

15 minutes left! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces