Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Welcome! I've decided to have an auction to commemorate the grand opening of my website! The completion of the website means that I will no longer be taking any gaian commissions, unless I decide to have another auction. If I have another, it will be far from now. So! Last chance to get art from me without having to fork over real money! To visit my site, click the link below.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
OVER! ANGEL08 WINS! <333

User Image

Sparkling Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Since I don't have an example of a Graphic Full Body piece on my site, that's what I'll be auctioning off! The graphic style is like a step between painterly/realism and a more comic book style with line art and paint on top of that, rather than just detailing everything with brushwork. I also ocassionally use graphic elements for backgrounds instead of actually painting real things.

I prefer donation items to gold or commons, since the latter two don't ever increase in value. I do like to have gold for spending cash though. Basically the only things I don't want are commons.

User Image
Starting Bid: 0g
High Bid: Silencieux Zombie G-corp labcoat/Coco kitty/Kiki kitty (1.026mil)
Wishful Auto-Buys:
User Image User Image
If I get either of those, I'll be your art b***h for life. I can dream can't I? XP

User Image
Silencieux Zombie G-corp labcoat/Coco kitty/Kiki kitty (1.026mil), angel08 Kitsune Mask (623k), Pure Kitty Demon 600k, Rose Palatinus 550k, Illyasveil 510k, Pure Kitty Demon 500k, Illyasveil 450k, Pure Kitty Demon 400k, sMiRnOfF_kId 2006 letter set (345k), Rose Palatinus 215k, AnimeJet 120k, Yuzi K 100k, AnimeJet 50k

Sparkling Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
// NO pming me bids. Keep everything in the thread. I LOATHE having important messages scrolled because I get spammed. ;_; //
// No outbidding people by minimal amounts like 1g or 5g. Make a decent bid or I won't accept it. //
// Don't harass people in here or be mean, I don't expect to see any of this, but I thought I might as well say it anyways so that it could look like I had a decent set of rules. XP //

Sparkling Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
I'm basically just going to put a few favorite pieces of mine here, the rest you can see on my website (linked in the first post) or my deviantart.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkling Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Art Freebies!
Every 25 pages I'll be giving out a free headshot to the first person on the page. (Note: You can't win more than once, and if you just stop by and your first post happens to be the one on that page, I'll give it to someone who's hung around here more often.) Headshots will be done in the style shown below.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Referral Contest!
If you give someone a link to this contest and they bid 50k over the current HB I'll give you 1k! Just tell any of your art collecting friends to stop by!

Bump Contest!
Whoever has the most bumps by the end of the auction will get 5-10k, depending on how high the pagecount gets. If it gets really high I'll give 10k or more. Please number each of your bumps. You can count a conversational post as a bump, as long as you number it as well.

Sparkling Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
If you want to be linked here, just post in the thread and let me know! Don't pm me. To link me use the code below!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3x6nzo][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/2rzn6u[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Sparkling Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sparkling Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sparkling Lunatic

7,100 Points