Welcome to Gaia! ::

---- I thought I'd be able to finish tonight, but I don't think I can. I'll continue this for two hours upon waking, and then it will finish...atleast, I think. ----

1___ You are bidding for 1 CG fullbody picture of my sample quality/size for ------the first slot, and for a fullbody sketch for the second slot.
2___ You may not retract your bid.
3___ I reserve the right to cancel this auction or extend it.
4___ The AB for both is 1 mil. (yeah right XD; ) For this you recieve 1 large CG and a waist-up CG.
5___ You may only bid items worth 20k and up.
6___ My sample is small and simple. 300k and up means details, and 500k and up means bigger size.

SB: 10k
HB 1: August '04 (600k) - Lenapii
HB 2: Dark Halo (44k) - Lenapii

I really need some figure practice, girl prefered, but guys can be done too ( as long as they are girly). There are 2 slots: a CG and a sketch. BIG NOTE: This is for my PRACTICE. If you are looking for an artist to draw something specific, with descriptions and precision, you're at the wrong place. I'd love to make up a character's outfit, but if you insist for me to draw a specific outfit, atleast allow me librety with it and the chacter's pose/express/all else.

Slot 1 sample: ( At this point in the auction, instead of sample size, you will get an 800 x 900 image! (w x h )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[original CG][Optional glowy effect ]

Slot 2 sample:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bumpers recieve freebie headshots.
domokun heart

Rarook's Queen

20k on slot 1. heart

Rarook's Queen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items