Welcome to Gaia! ::

Keimito:
; 7 ; <3

Nex:
LOLWAT. WAT? are you serious? :C that's terrible!

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
yep won two, didn't get the art for either.... :/
so..anyway I'm going to sleep...hope i don't wake up and find that i was AB'd or something XD

Versatile Hero

Nex Canis
CONGRATS! You have won~ Hahahah. Please send 320k for each artist or you can send the whole amount to the mule if you're too lazy~ You're free to pm each artist your request or just throw them here.

Thank you so much for continuously bidding in this auction. m(_ _)m <3

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Mini Auction Mule
Nex Canis
CONGRATS! You have won~ Hahahah. Please send 320k for each artist or you can send the whole amount to the mule if you're too lazy~ You're free to pm each artist your request or just throw them here.

Thank you so much for continuously bidding in this auction. m(_ _)m <3

can i send it all to you if that's okay?

also should i wait to accept until they're all done?

and here's the refs for everyone they get free reign really

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/avi-art-asap-will-pay-high-for-high-quality/t.79192603_1/

or this avi as well c:

User Image

Versatile Hero

Nex Canis

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/avi-art-asap-will-pay-high-for-high-quality/t.79192603_1/
That's fine. Whatever you feel comfortable with.
And preferable, advance payment will be done. I'll be sending out individuals amounts to each person on the mule and I'll restrict the access to only me so, I'll only complete the trade once the said person is done. So if anything, I'll accept full responsibility if the art isn't sent to you but the payment has been made. Is that good with you?

Thank you. I'll try to get it started tomorrow. I just got home from work. haha.

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
anihun
Nex Canis

That's fine. Whatever you feel comfortable with.
And preferable, advance payment will be done. I'll be sending out individuals amounts to each person on the mule and I'll restrict the access to only me so, I'll only complete the trade once the said person is done. So if anything, I'll accept full responsibility if the art isn't sent to you but the payment has been made. Is that good with you?

Thank you. I'll try to get it started tomorrow. I just got home from work. haha.

yes that's fine with me, i just want to be sure i actually get my art and etc...
and anyway everyone can take their time ^ ^
Nex Canis
Great. I just have a personal question pertaining to the request. Is it okay to have some artistic liberty with it. I plan on doing the third (red/black/gold) one of the first three male avis but it's kinda hard to tell with details? xD;

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
anihun
Nex Canis
Great. I just have a personal question pertaining to the request. Is it okay to have some artistic liberty with it. I plan on doing the third (red/black/gold) one of the first three male avis but it's kinda hard to tell with details? xD;

well you could always ask me about some of the unclear details, i want it to be as close to the avatar as possible....

like here's my on red of that one, pretty much everything on the avi sans the eggs and grass
User Image
Nex Canis
here's a wip
I forgot about the glasses and face paint (?) but I'll add them now.

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
anihun
I forgot about the glasses and face paint (?) but I'll add them now.

it's a paint splatter but yeah looks good so far C:

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
any updates on my art?
Nex Canis
any updates on my art?
Sorry, I've been really busy. I pretty much work everyday now. ; 7 ; I'll try to get to you with it ASAP. So sorry. ackkkk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff