• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
gonk heart
Hi Atarashii, I was just wondering if you are still bidding or no? sweatdrop
xx_momotalo_xx
Hi Atarashii, I was just wondering if you are still bidding or no? sweatdrop

I do wish to but I feel bad bidding something you don't quite prefer. x_x heart
I'll still accept it. xd But if you aren't then I'll just leave my bid history. 3nodding
xx_momotalo_xx
I'll still accept it. xd But if you aren't then I'll just leave my bid history. 3nodding

If you're absolutely fine with it, then I would be glad to auto with the Jan 2005. I'll even throw in 6666g extra. whee
Aww thanks so much. whee heart Thansk for AB-ing my auction again. I'll work extra hard on them. =) Umm just post what you want me to draw, start the trade and I'll draw it and send you your art then complete the trade. 3nodding
Same as last time, whee.

*sends trade over*
Wow you have a quite a number of mules. X) Umm so the same four characters? Or do you want your different OCs?
Different OCs. I'll give you a choice between two different sets of four, because I'm not sure if you'd be comfortable with the first four ... ._.

Atarashii
Shikiro:

height: 5'9"
hair: black, short
eyes: dark red/crimson
personality: seemingly aloof and blunt, but a rather nice guy once you get to know him. can come off looking like a 'bad boy' due to some of the clothing he prefers to wear, but tends to be the complete opposite.
clothing: a mixture of street/'punk'/prep, HOWEVER - he always has a pair of shades; if he's not wearing them, then they're SOMEWHERE on his person. D:
references: x x x x x x

Zylariel:

height: 5'11"
hair: dark grey; little past shoulder-length
eyes: amber
personality: arrogant, cocky, possessive of what he believes to be 'his', somewhat playful now and then
clothing: anything that's comfy, just about. though he does like to wear clothes that could be considered more-or-less eye-turning (more often than not to drive his possessive mate wild xp ) make sure to include a collar of sorts, with a tag that reads 'zylariel', please? biggrin IF I ASKED YOU TO DRAW HIM AS A CHIBI ... perhaps a stuffed animal/plush of a hawk could be included? dark brown-black feathers and silver eyes. ^^ heart
other: if you wish, he could be drawn in his not quite wolf, but not quite human form either - ie, ears and tail. xp his ears are a more silver-grey than his hair, and his eyes tend to be a bit more gold than amber when so. 3nodding (and obviously if he has wolf ears, human ones are nonexistant)
references: x x x x

Devitra:

height: 6'0"
hair: auburn; short, bangs fall over right side of face.
eyes: amethyst.
personality: even more arrogant and cocky than Zy would ever be. xp
clothing: anything comfortable and not too show-offish; dark colours.
references: x (yes, I only have one. crying ;; but since it's pretty much draw him in whatever fits him that you're inspired, it shouldn't be too bad? ;;' .. and his eye colour's outdated in that one ref xd ;;; )

Shikysha:

height: 5'11"
hair: dark blue-black; short
eyes: dark grey
personality: seemingly aloof himself now and then, though an all around 'nice' guy.
clothing: somewhat preppy, but not entirely so. does tend to lean more towards the 'formal' look (ie. collared shirts, slacks) ... or you can just draw him in waitering clothes like you'd expect to find in fancy restaurants. razz
references: x x x

Ooor, from ze request of doom: Mark, Joseph, Paige & Demitri (here .

(Joseph's vest = black, not dark blue ... if I haven't changed it yet. <<; )

Ooor ... pick and choose from any four from those two sets. XD;;;
Oh okay thanks that makes it more flexible for me to draw. ^^ I'll see which one I like because if I like it, it turns out better =P

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I've realised that. biggrin

So, really - feel free to just pick four of those, but if you see one you'd rather draw more in that thread, then just let me know. ^^
Okay, I'm still picking. XD But I think I'll like drawing Demitri.
Alright, I decided to do the second set because the clothes are interesting. wink

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
xx_momotalo_xx
Alright, I decided to do the second set because the clothes are interesting. wink

Sounds great ~ whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces