Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Dog

Nieao
gonk I didn't make that though, there's always next year. XDDD <3

heart And no problem sugar. wink
Well. i wasn't in the con either(i just lurked amongst posts like a creeper 8D)
You didn't miss too much. many of the people who signed up didn't have time to set up or stay at their booths. ;3;

I see you took the dtail out of the contest prizes. is it not going to well? @w@;;

Dapper Lunatic

Degree-sama
Nieao

You didn't miss too much. many of the people who signed up didn't have time to set up or stay at their booths. ;3;

I see you took the dtail out of the contest prizes. is it not going to well? @w@;;

It just got to be worth more than the aloted prize was suppose to be. When The contest first started the D-tail was only worth about 18-20Mil. *laughs* So I've just set gold amounts for all prize slots to make it more stable. When I eventually find the heart to leave gaia I'll probably include the tail if I haven't upgraded to mini-s by then and what not, but since I'm not leaving gaia I just didn't have the heart to have one prize be worth that much @___@

I'm already collecting art of two more characters that I'll be having a contest of directly after Freakshow. XDD I'm really excited about both of them and am really glad that I have a means to fund the contests, no matter how well they do heart

Dapper Lunatic

gonk Why do your animation slots have to be closed, I would kill to get animated art from you for the two characters I'm trying to set up for omg... scream 4laugh

Man-Hungry Dog

Nieao
Degree-sama
Nieao

It just got to be worth more than the aloted prize was suppose to be. When The contest first started the D-tail was only worth about 18-20Mil. *laughs* So I've just set gold amounts for all prize slots to make it more stable. When I eventually find the heart to leave gaia I'll probably include the tail if I haven't upgraded to mini-s by then and what not, but since I'm not leaving gaia I just didn't have the heart to have one prize be worth that much @___@

I'm already collecting art of two more characters that I'll be having a contest of directly after Freakshow. XDD I'm really excited about both of them and am really glad that I have a means to fund the contests, no matter how well they do heart

oh lolllll. now that's what i would call a good investment XD <3 (if only one of the items i had jumped like that *3*) Though i see the reason you'd take it out(well justified if you ask me)

you really like contests don't you? I think i'll have to spam a few entries later XDDDD *brick'd*

oh. and animated slots are closed because if i take any more orders, i won't be able to complete them all in a timely manner(making people wait for 5months+ really isn't a good thing D8 )

Dapper Lionheart

Should I bid? D:<

Man-Hungry Dog

@aluren
if you think it's worth it. who are you looking for art for? XD

Dapper Lionheart

Degree-sama
@aluren
uhh that confused me xDD Im lookin' for your skills as always XD

Man-Hungry Dog

Aluren
Degree-sama
@aluren
uhh that confused me xDD Im lookin' for your skills as always XD
ah hah hah. i'm flattered XD <3
sorry about that. let me rephrase that better: which character/avi are you collecting art for now?

Dapper Lunatic

Degree-sama

oh lolllll. now that's what i would call a good investment XD <3 (if only one of the items i had jumped like that *3*) Though i see the reason you'd take it out(well justified if you ask me)

you really like contests don't you? I think i'll have to spam a few entries later XDDDD *brick'd*

oh. and animated slots are closed because if i take any more orders, i won't be aI dble to complete them all in a timely manner(making people wait for 5months+ really isn't a good thing D8 )

I thought 15Mil as a top prize was still insane so I fixed it at that. I've faught to be more active in the thread too and have started promoting it a lot more, so hopefully we can get some more attention here on the final run to the end. X3

I really..really adore contests. I love participating in them as much as I love hosting them it turns out and I'm glad to give back to the art forums by holding them. *laughs* XDD

A-and....b-but....your animations so awesooome.. gonk XDD <3 I understand what you mean though 3nodding

Man-Hungry Dog

Nieao
I thought 15Mil as a top prize was still insane so I fixed it at that. I've faught to be more active in the thread too and have started promoting it a lot more, so hopefully we can get some more attention here on the final run to the end. X3

I really..really adore contests. I love participating in them as much as I love hosting them it turns out and I'm glad to give back to the art forums by holding them. *laughs* XDD

A-and....b-but....your animations so awesooome.. gonk XDD <3 I understand what you mean though 3nodding
15M for one drawing IS still insane. I doubt even the best artists get that much for one piece oAo;;
Though i can sort of? guess why there aren't too many entries. many artists only lurk in the artshops, auctions, and freebies area so they don't usually try the contests. Maybe because of lack of self confidence? Even I rarely peek into contests. (due dates = does not like) I wonder if advertising in the artshops forum would be a nono. o3o;

It's nice to know there are people like you running around the internet. makes things more interesting for us hoarders XDDD *brick'd*

Dapper Lionheart

im thinking my current avvie would be great in your sadistic style xDD

Man-Hungry Dog

Aluren
im thinking my current avvie would be great in your sadistic style xDD
ah. i see you've invested in malice punk too(so pretty *A*)
i suggest you hold your bid until later, when the auction's about to end(or do it now if you can't be here tomorrow o3o)

Man-Hungry Dog

Man-Hungry Dog

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas