Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want to try something in the art arena. This is my main account (I have another account that I use but not as frequently and it has a backup account because my first account was banned) and I want to do something in the art arena. I haven't decided if I want to do an avatar entry or an art/drawing entry but I have an idea for what I want to do.

I am trying to decide between a couple OCs of mine.

There's Nala from The Legend of Zelda.
Nala

Shakira from Naruto and Naruto Shippuden(Who I have mentioned on a previous post):
Naruto:
Shakira Shaded
Shakira Colored
Naruto Shippuden:
Shippuden

And Tabitha an anthromorphic Tabby:
Tabitha

Witty Genius

24,740 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
MangaFreak325
I want to try something in the art arena. This is my main account (I have another account that I use but not as frequently and it has a backup account because my first account was banned) and I want to do something in the art arena. I haven't decided if I want to do an avatar entry or an art/drawing entry but I have an idea for what I want to do.

I am trying to decide between a couple OCs of mine.

There's Nala from The Legend of Zelda.
Nala

Shakira from Naruto and Naruto Shippuden(Who I have mentioned on a previous post):
Naruto:
Shakira Shaded
Shakira Colored
Naruto Shippuden:
Shippuden

And Tabitha an anthromorphic Tabby:
Tabitha

User Image
I was wondering if I could hold you. . .
Fluttershy

Legend of Zelda and Naruto...

You are amazing. Welcome to two of my BIGGEST FANDOMS. I have been watching Naruto for a long time, and am still current, and I've played every Legend of Zelda game, and beat it, except for "Hyrule Warriors," which I am working on beating, and the new "A Link to The Past."

In addition, your anthro Tabby is named Tabitha. That's my real name...

I think I found a new friend.

. . .against your will for a bit?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces