What do you think?

<3 *me happy 0.75 75.0% [ 3 ]
</3 *me hate you 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]

this new chibi (chibi doll-like version) art of mine
User Image
and yes its Hatsune miku(EEEEEE)

comments and critique please
and also what price do you think i should put it as for my shop.....

my prices for my shop
chibi body - 10k
half chibi body- 5k
full body- 20k
half body- 10k

for the chibi doll i'm think about 5k, i don't know
if you think i'm putting them too low do tell

AND ALSO
i'm not sure i should put this thread here so do tell if it isn't (please don't report me)

Dapper Explorer

I'm here! Lemme take a shot at this....

First off... This is quite good! I like it a lot. Though I do have a few suggestions...

For one, maybe giver her twintails a bit more... Volume? Make them wider and look more poofy.
The eye to the left is also a tad too far over. Try making it more to the right!
Lastly, the legs. Make them look like they have a bit of feet and try not to make them so uncomfortably close together. Spread them a bit and possibly make them straighter(unless what you were going for here was Miku balancing back on her heels, then in that case it's okay~).

As far as the prices go, I'm not entirely sure. Hopefully someone with more experience in that field will come along and answer that part for you!

Hope I helped a bit here! cat_4laugh
ClockworkGenesis

First off... This is quite good! I like it a lot. Though I do have a few suggestions...

For one, maybe giver her twintails a bit more... Volume? Make them wider and look more poofy.
The eye to the left is also a tad too far over. Try making it more to the right!
Lastly, the legs. Make them look like they have a bit of feet and try not to make them so uncomfortably close together. Spread them a bit and possibly make them straighter(unless what you were going for here was Miku balancing back on her heels, then in that case it's okay~).

As far as the prices go, I'm not entirely sure. Hopefully someone with more experience in that field will come along and answer that part for you!

i was thinking of that too, this was done on the whim so yea
and the eyes was kinda meant to be like that
your right about the hair because usually i would do them puffy
Sweetheart donut
ClockworkGenesis

i was thinking of that too, this was done on the whim so yea
and the eyes was kinda meant to be like that
your right about the hair because usually i would do them puffy

i'd do them puffy like in here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items