Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

I drew this on paper first, took a pic, uploaded it and started coloring it on adobe photoshop elements 2.0. Line art done by hand because I don't have a pen tool on my photoshop and everything was colors by me using a tablet. I spent 5 hours working on this and I'm VERY pleased on how this came out. I'm 15 (so young but so old) and this is my first time drawing Sailor Pluto and also drawing a face from side view. I thought it'd get a lot of attention, but surprisingly... it didn't. XD
Anyways, some constructive critique would be nice and helpful, I know I messed up on her nose, probably should be outmore.
Also, don't forget to spare a vote for it and comment it, you can click the picture to do that. ^^
Ok wow, very nice job. I like the fact that you employed some style of shading. I also like that you put in some color with it too. What program did you use and were you using a tablet?
Yume Wolf
Ok wow, very nice job. I like the fact that you employed some style of shading. I also like that you put in some color with it too. What program did you use and were you using a tablet?

ok nvm dont answer that last part XD i suck at reading posts THOROUGHLY
SO YEAH you should be very proud of it. It came out very nice. Good work for a "so young so old" age of 15. Yes it would have been nicer to have a pen tool XD but its ok. The only thing I can suggest to you due to the pentool issue is try to make the brush a bit bigger for the lineart so that it isnt as noticable when you make a mistake in the lineart xD suprisingly it works. For example, her shoulder looks a lil more flat than it should. If you had used a fatter brush and done this, it wouldnt have been AS noticable cause it doesnt show the shakey spots. But overall very nicely done!
OH and I love that lime green highlight she's got on her bangs it looks really nice X3
Sailor Pluto <3 good ole old school anime x3
Yume Wolf
.:.Wunie is questing.:.
-------------------------------

I used Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 and yes I was using a tablet. ^^

----------------------------------

User Image
Total Value: 1,225,898 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Winter Rose
Pandy Pack
Lex's Dark Gloves
White Medical Gloves
Buck Teeth
Masterpieces
Charred Tundra Boots
Striped Stockings
Demonic Anklets
Mythrill Halo
Dark Halo
Guitar of Demona
Guitar of Angellus
White Leather Belt
Black Strapless Bra
Soft Black Underwear
Elegant Veil
Amount so far:
27.7k /1,225,898 Gold

Donators
none yet ;-;

Art given to people to raise money
~xXxTearsOfSorowxXx - 3k
~Google it noob - 10k heart
~mightnight chibi - 7k heart

~*~Any sort of help is welcomed, dontions, trash, buying my art, etc..

-----------------------------
.:.She needs your help.:.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas