Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS NOT STOLEN
unless of course, it's posted by someone else.

User Image

LINK Here is VIDEO of me working on it.

Here it is on my DA page CLICK IT

Here is yet another picture, also not stolen. I haven't been accused yet but just in case there are any doubts. This one has yet to be posted on my DA but it is an original character of mine and also clearly in the same style as the one above.

User Image

UPDATE

Also not stolen is this picture here. Since everyone suggested signing my works, both me and the line artist that I collab with regularly, signed this in the bottom right corner. Still, it has been rated poorly/commented poorly for claims of being stolen. This is NOT stolen, it was a commission and there is video of me workin on this, on my livestream channel here

User Image

So if you see these in the art arena posted by either "Rikaflare" or "autumngoose" know that it is, in fact, original, so don't be an idiot about it. If it's posted by anyone else, by all means report them.

thanks.

MASSIVE UPDATE

Also not stolen are these. They are part of a series that isn't done yet. Yes the line art is a bit different but it's because I'm working with another line artist. (yes yes, I'm a color whore so sue me.) So if you see these know that they are in fact mine and all but the last one can be found on my DA page. If you see these posted by anyone other than myself or Sparkyyy please do tell me.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Video can be seen of me working on all 4 of these on my livestream channel : http://livestream.com/rikaflare

UPDATE

I recently did a few works by myself, if you see these posted by anyone other than me I would like to know. These are mine entirely.

User Image
User Image

Magic Spirit

17,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
It's really good. I especially love the way you shade @A@

Princess Mononoke <3
Really good!!! I love it! Lol Mostly the wolf.

Charitable Giver

Then watermark it. If your picture has no signature or any kind of mark to prove that it is yours then don't complain if people report it.
That Viscount
Then watermark it. If your picture has no signature or any kind of mark to prove that it is yours then don't complain if people report it.

I don't feel like watermarking it. People shouldn't be so stupid as to jump to conclusions. As I recall in the past, I was still accused of stealing an piece of artwork that I signed. I also gave a lot of proof in my description so they have no excuse.

6,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
wow.

great job right there..
I know the feeling!
This is a great picture. I'm glad you were able to prove it's yours. biggrin I recently posted a line art of one of mine because ppl said it was stolen. scream

In fact unless the accuser him/herself drew the original there is know way to know if a piece is stolen or not. So they shouldn't be saying it was stolen.

3nodding
I know you didn't ask for crit in the thread, but generally, try not to cut off limbs at the joints, like in that first image where the foot cuts off right at the ankle. It makes it look like she doesn't have a foot, even though I know you didn't mean it that way.
Woah that look soooo coool :3 *actually that one is from wolf princess movie* but still you actually draw it out with perfect shading/lines O.O *Have you try blending on Photoshop?*

Jeering Fairy

12,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hellraiser 500
These are fantastic, I don't know why people would think you stole them : /
I can only suggest that you sign them, but try not to let it bother you. If you know it's not stolen, then that's all that matters lol
Would you consider doing Avi Art of this quality? I'd be uber keen to pay generously for art this fantastic razz

Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Edward 100
neutral sign your stuff ...
lightredlemonade

I have already explained that not even that works. The first work of mine to be claimed as stolen was very obviously signed. These are collaboration works and I only sign if my partner does.
Leo Yamayuki
Would you consider doing Avi Art of this quality? I'd be uber keen to pay generously for art this fantastic razz

We only commission for money. No gaia gold or any other purely online currency. We also have yet to open our commissions. You are more than welcome to watch me or my friend and partner in crime on DA for a head's up though.!/color]

http://AutumnGoose.deviantart.com
http://Rikaflare.deviantart.com

Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Edward 100
Rikaflare
lightredlemonade

I have already explained that not even that works. The first work of mine to be claimed as stolen was very obviously signed. These are collaboration works and I only sign if my partner does.

you should both sign it o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces