Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sorry if this doesn't belong here. :[ But I thought it would be a good thread for this forum.

Anyway, what do you like most, and usually look for in the Art arena?
I don't really look for anything specific, but I love seeing sketches and drawings done in pencil and inks. Especially ones of people. But sadly, my computer won't load the pictures in the art arena so I can't look at any of them. :[

So discuss~
-What's your favorite art style?
-Do you look for any kind of specific things in the arena?
-Or, do you look for art by a certain artist?
-Which do you like best, the paintings and drawings, photography, or comics?
-Anything else relevant

^ 3^ Yay eleventh topic!
heart
Well, 9th if you knock out the two topics that don't belong here.
When I go to the art arens I do like to see OC's (don't know if that is the correct term for own creation sweatdrop ), that and fan art lol To be honest I would love to see someone ACTUALLY enter Bleach fan art (if it looks good I will save it to my computer trust me, I have enough to make a decent gallery lol)
OC is the right word. :]
I forgot about fan art. 0: I need to add that on there.
And I'm surprised that there isn't any Bleach fan art.
I'm mostly interested in the style of the artist since it varies among a lot of artist and not one is alike in style. Once i start looking for different techniques it is amazing how there so apart from one to another. hence the artist has a name.

9,975 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
Hi, good thing you made this forum.... Maybe I should make one too.... I'm probably the newest gaian here crying but, 3nodding I love to draw... I'm planning to submit a drawing of anime for the art arena.... whee but I stink at drawing males, but I'm great at drawing females. So, I'm gonna submit a pic of one of my "edited" drawings. Comment? Anyways, I have a site and you can check that out and leave a comment there too. Here's the URL: http://funnyscenes.webs.com CHECK IT OUT!!!!! rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes Let me know if you like it, plus check out my profile, I did some major editings! ( sweatdrop Ok, maybe not "major" sweatdrop ) Well good bye!! xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen xd rofl *SUPER CUTE!!!* *say cheese!* *lol* see_some_of_you_soon@cusoonmail.com
Chimbars
Hi, good thing you made this forum.... Maybe I should make one too.... I'm probably the newest gaian here crying but, 3nodding I love to draw... I'm planning to submit a drawing of anime for the art arena.... whee but I stink at drawing males, but I'm great at drawing females. So, I'm gonna submit a pic of one of my "edited" drawings. Comment? Anyways, I have a site and you can check that out and leave a comment there too. Here's the URL: http://funnyscenes.webs.com CHECK IT OUT!!!!! rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes Let me know if you like it, plus check out my profile, I did some major editings! ( sweatdrop Ok, maybe not "major" sweatdrop ) Well good bye!! xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen xd rofl *SUPER CUTE!!!* *say cheese!* *lol* see_some_of_you_soon@cusoonmail.com

Please do not abuse the emote buttons.

Blessed Waffles

Severus x James
Chimbars

Please do not abuse the emote buttons.

Lawl.

9,975 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
Hi!!!!! This is Chimbars again and I suscribed to this site. Oh well if I "abuse" the emoticons, stressed its good to express your feelings. So what if I'm like Moira. Ohhh well. crying Anyways, nowadays, I'd wanna see anime art. I can speak japanese, so maybe some japanese art, from this show called マクロスフロンテアwhich is Macross Frontier in Japanese Katakana. http://funnyscenes.webs.com please check out my site. I guess two of you have checked it out. Leave a comment!!!! heart xp razz whee 3nodding xd blaugh mrgreen
Chimbars
Hi!!!!! This is Chimbars again and I suscribed to this site. Oh well if I "abuse" the emoticons, stressed its good to express your feelings. So what if I'm like Moira. Ohhh well. crying Anyways, nowadays, I'd wanna see anime art. I can speak japanese, so maybe some japanese art, from this show called マクロスフロンテアwhich is Macross Frontier in Japanese Katakana. http://funnyscenes.webs.com please check out my site. I guess two of you have checked it out. Leave a comment!!!! heart xp razz whee 3nodding xd blaugh mrgreen

Well sure, it's nice to express your feelings, but only 2 or 3 emotes is enough to do that. But please try to stay on topic, talking about speaking Japanese and visiting your site has nothing to do with what this topic is about.

And as for seeing art from that show, I'm sure if you look around on deviantart or something there will be some. Maybe even some in the arena.

Dapper Hunter

im more interested in paintings and drawings... This new age computer art all looks the same after a while and lacks originality. You can never replace fine arts.

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Severus x James
OC is the right word. :]
I forgot about fan art. 0: I need to add that on there.
And I'm surprised that there isn't any Bleach fan art.

I got bleach fanart, its couples art though smile

Monster

well not exactly sure what i look for...but i know what i avoid xD

not such a big fan of the CGI and stuff done on the cpu...
what ever happened to picking up a pencil and creating something eh?
I look for digital art original designs and photography most of the time.... its cool that gaia made a section for photographs 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff