Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Are you kidding me? SO many people steal art that the true artists get blamed for stealing just because they're good. It sucks!!! I had to scour the internet for my ref. image just to prove my talent. scream
Isn't it horrible? Maybe we should talk to a mod about making the rules more clear. I just saw one girl's gallery that was entirely stolen. It made me sad.
People steal art. That's a fact. If you don't want your art stolen, you have to take certain precautions. To be safe, just don't post your art online, but if you do, at least watermark the picture. You can get a photobucket account and you have the option to write words and watermarks over your pictures.
i know!
its sucks and i always get
confuzzled
^n^
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Yes, that's true. sweatdrop Pretty much the entirety of my gallery is posted many times throughout photobucket due to people redistributing my stuff too, which surely can't help. Fortunately I never post full quality versions, and have all original files etc. Not that petty accusers really care. User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

11,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Sorrowed
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Yes, that's true. sweatdrop Pretty much the entirety of my gallery is posted many times throughout photobucket due to people redistributing my stuff too, which surely can't help. Fortunately I never post full quality versions, and have all original files etc. Not that petty accusers really care. User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Your work is beautiful!
Indeed, I don't mind getting my art stolen. I know what I can do and what I can't. I got tons of work ahead me as well, I can just make a better one eventually to shadow my old one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff