Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't say this has happened to me. I have some stuff that's in my gallery that's not anime or fan art and the ratings aren't too bad. In fact, my realism piece is my highest rated work.
I think I've realised this too (a bit of a worthless comment though 'cause everyone's said the same thing). I just posted my first piece (I don't think it's anime) and I've realised that it's not even being noticed sad ...I've seen some shockingly bad work in there with loads of comments (eventhough most of them slag off the work, some however constructively criticise and rate it). To be honest, I'd prefer to be noticed and be a victim of blatant non-anime prejudice than not noticed at all.
Ok, well it's the next day and thankfully I have been noticed. But this just pisses me off. Yeah, I've been badly penalised because my art didn't have massive, great anime eyes. I was commissioned to do that piece, I don't claim to be the best artist there but I certainly am shocked and disgusted at the fact that some ' 2 minute pieces on MS Paint drawn by what looks like 5 year olds who've just discovered how to use a mouse and don't even know about a pen and tablet' have scored better than me. It just shows that no matter how half-assed your art can be, just add some stupid big circles, pass them off as anime eyes and congrats, insta-win in the arenas.

As a result of this, I've been greatly discouraged to post work here and I don't think I ever will do again. I don't know what to say to people, um, but It is your choice to post art here but I can safely say that the arenas, most of the time, just score your appeal to a biased and immature audience and do not reflect upon your creative abilities at all.
User Image

im really sorry if these pictures are really bad but i tryed my best doing these and maybe i can draw you guy for a good price

these pictures are really hasd for me to draw.....

and i took this picture on my mobile phone so it wont look that good but if anyone wats me to draw them

im always here ^_^
Uzumaki_Naruto-S
User Image

im really sorry if these pictures are really bad but i tryed my best doing these and maybe i can draw you guy for a good price

these pictures are really hasd for me to draw.....

and i took this picture on my mobile phone so it wont look that good but if anyone wats me to draw them

im always here ^_^

1) From you post I understand that you want to open a shop. I'm sorry but you're in the wrong place. You should go to this forum.
2) For God's sake, use a scanner or nobody will ever think to pay you for your pictures.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff