Welcome to Gaia! ::

twisted evil
im doing this 2 get gold! blaugh rofl rofl rofl blaugh dramallama dramallama dramallama heart heart heart heart heart heart

7,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I agree, I mean the people on there see a good picture but can find one thing to say bad about it. Yet I bet most of the people saying those things cant draw a circle. Art arena is a bad place to share your talent. :Y
There's not much to give more than one star to.

...not that I give a flying ********.

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Doomboo
Annie Felis
What? If anything they rate way too high for a lot of things.

yeah that's another thing.
The things that are ugly and stupid get really high ratings.
Like shitty drawings of "emos" and they can't draw hands so they put the hands behind their back.

OMG so true!!
people think if they hide the hands people wont realise they cant draw hands... ummm how about getting some practice drawing hands rather than avoiding it !?!
same with people who draw sunglasses on there character/s.

Charitable Giver

But... I get pretty high ratings...

Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Edward 100
Annie Felis

i agree with you on that 3nodding
Feh, it's infested with too many thieves and lazy "critics". I'm glad I stopped posting there years ago. I remember one thief threatening suicide if his stolen ~art~ wasn't rated high.
then some one good enough can open a topic on this thread for reasonable artists to submit their art, or something like that rolleyes

Dedicated Citizen

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Pie Pusher 50
Zenia Wulfe
The Art Arena has been stupid for a very long time.User Image

This. I don't even go to the Arenas anymore. I prefer more cultured websites for my art collections.

Dedicated Citizen

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Pie Pusher 50
Doomboo
Annie Felis

yeah that's another thing.
The things that are ugly and stupid get really high ratings.
Like shitty drawings of "emos" and they can't draw hands so they put the hands behind their back.

I'm so sick of those emo drawings

8,550 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
I'll see the shittiest pictures that are probably taken from the internet anyways, having a rating of four-five, then an amazing picture by someone else with a two-three. i know im not the best photographer, but i know my pictures are better than shitty self portraits taken and edited with a webcam.

not to mention people cant even use this forum or the arenas correctly, since theres a ton of idiots buying and selling art in here.

/rant

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Thanks for this! Now I'll only put the things I do on DA, except for commission work, because that's Gaia related. X3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff