Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Receiver

They always rate you as low as possible.
ALWAYS.
No matter how not horrible a picture may be.
I'll see a decent picture and it will have a little tiny rating.
And I'm not just talking about my pictures.
ALL pictures.
WHYYY.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/original-avatar/vote/?entry_id=102308747#title

Aged Codger

What? If anything they rate way too high for a lot of things.

Romantic Receiver

Annie Felis
What? If anything they rate way too high for a lot of things.

yeah that's another thing.
The things that are ugly and stupid get really high ratings.
Like shitty drawings of "emos" and they can't draw hands so they put the hands behind their back.

Stellar Star

24,975 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Meh. Art Arena is not to be taken too seriously nowadays. Too much entries, too small quality check and if you actually upload something that has better quality than photographed doodle with lines from notebook or 10 minutes in MS paint, one is called an art thief talk2hand No serious voter or community is around art arena, so of course art won't get objective rating.

I personally only upload there for kicks and lil showcase on gaia of my work. Not because my art gets no more than 4 stars

Newbie Noob

i actually agree with you completely... but think about it... we are on a network with thousands of people... and every single one of them thinks that they are an art critic... and every single one of them has a different taste in art... so that means you are going to get a huge ******** of ratings... thats why i dont post my art.

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Full closet 200
The Art Arena has been stupid for a very long time.User Image

Rich Ladykiller

shisuihime
Meh. Art Arena is not to be taken too seriously nowadays. Too much entries, too small quality check and if you actually upload something that has better quality than photographed doodle with lines from notebook or 10 minutes in MS paint, one is called an art thief talk2hand No serious voter or community is around art arena, so of course art won't get objective rating.

I personally only upload there for kicks and lil showcase on gaia of my work. Not because my art gets no more than 4 stars
Art Arena: not taken seriously since 2004, or whenever the medals were phased out.

Friendly Fatcat

so true...so true...
._.

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Art Arena? Serious? Please.

******** won once. That should say enough.

Stellar Star

24,975 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Kaeth
shisuihime

Art Arena: not taken seriously since 2004, or whenever the medals were phased out.

Never thought it was in such bad state for that long. Truly sad.

Space Genius

Don't worry, people from Avatar Arena are more stupid smile
shisuihime

I love when popular artists are on Gaia and post in the arena, only to get called art thieves. HILARIOUS. Of course, no popular artists would ever be on a thriving anime community, especially the ones who draw comic style art, right? rolleyes
cheese_whine
Doomboo
ALWAYS.
ALL pictures.
WHYYY.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/original-avatar/vote/?entry_id=102308747#title
3nodding
Doomboo
ALWAYS.
ALL pictures.
WHYYY.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff